Stray Fawn Community

Do you want all the WoF bases you could ever need?

burghley deltarune

5 hours ago, Murder duck said:

Soo I got out of school and I need ideas-

GIVE ME IDEAS  NOW

take two/three characters made smoosh personalities and mix take out what you don't want and find a tribe/description for them. Idrk or just take an OC you already made and make distant relaitives/other family for em. Or background characters for a story that you get really attatched to.

• Paw up 1

17 hours ago, Murder duck said:

Soo I got out of school and I need ideas-

GIVE ME IDEAS  NOW

I KNOW! GO FIND A ANOTHER THING (series, TV show, movie) AND DO A CROSSOVER WITH IT AND WoF!!

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, Pale said:

I KNOW! GO FIND A ANOTHER THING (series, TV show, movie) AND DO A CROSSOVER WITH IT AND WoF!!

15 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

take two/three characters made smoosh personalities and mix take out what you don't want and find a tribe/description for them. Idrk or just take an OC you already made and make distant relaitives/other family for em. Or background characters for a story that you get really attatched to.

Ok, y’all have pretty good ideas. Now I gotta choose which one-

3 hours ago, Pale said:

Ok ok ok, I’m goi my to look for bases for this idea (I’m too lazy to make my own)

15 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

take two/three characters made smoosh personalities and mix take out what you don't want and find a tribe/description for them. Idrk or just take an OC you already made and make distant relaitives/other family for em. Or background characters for a story that you get really 

On 10/13/2021 at 6:47 PM, Polly said:

wait how it is offensive? /gen

Its said to be a bad luck and offensive to people who hear, say, or write the name. To make ocs based off of the creature or to have the name on anything is said to be very offensive to people (Such as me) who believe in the beast. Id recommend to change the name of that dragon its very triggering and upsetting to see

anyway, im here so Id better post my new bases. I have forbade my old bases from use. If you see anyone using them pleas tell them to not use my bases. 

TOS-
Credit:
Always credit me using one of the names I go by

Names:
-Hollowist (What I go by on most websites and platforms)
-Hollow (A nickname)

Toyhouse- https://toyhou.se/Hollowist
Discord- Hollowist#1368
Artfight- https://artfight.net/~Hollowist

Edits:
Most edits are alright, What I do NOT allow is anything that is NSFW or derogatory to anyone.

Gain:

You can sell designs on these bases for anything, money, Da points, OTA, anything.
I do not allow:
-Selling the base itself

-Selling edits of the base

If you have any questions, Dm me on my Discord.

Hollowist FTU bases.png

47 minutes ago, Hollowist said:

Its said to be a bad luck and offensive to people who hear, say, or write the name. To make ocs based off of the creature or to have the name on anything is said to be very offensive to people (Such as me) who believe in the beast. Id recommend to change the name of that dragon its very triggering and upsetting to see

ah I understand now, thanks!

2 hours ago, Hollowist said:

anyway, im here so Id better post my new bases. I have forbade my old bases from use. If you see anyone using them pleas tell them to not use my bases. 

TOS-
Credit:
Always credit me using one of the names I go by

Names:
-Hollowist (What I go by on most websites and platforms)
-Hollow (A nickname)

Toyhouse- https://toyhou.se/Hollowist
Discord- Hollowist#1368
Artfight- https://artfight.net/~Hollowist

Edits:
Most edits are alright, What I do NOT allow is anything that is NSFW or derogatory to anyone.

Gain:

You can sell designs on these bases for anything, money, Da points, OTA, anything.
I do not allow:
-Selling the base itself

-Selling edits of the base

If you have any questions, Dm me on my Discord.

Hollowist FTU bases.png

:00 they looks so good! Could you post them hear since there FTU (and i think FTU is free to use right?)

here's my emo nightwing baddie

NAME- VantaBlack

AGE- 27

PRONOUNS- They/Them

POWERS- Animus, Mind Reading

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES- Vanta, unlike most NightWings, has no star scales on their wings. Their scales are pitch black and reflect no light at all, making them completly invisible at night. Vanta has been described as one of the most powerful Animus NightWings since DarkStalker, able to create almost real illusions, often tricking royals into seeing dead relatives. They feed off the fear of others.

BACKSTORY- VantaBlack was born on the outskirts of the NightWing Kingdom. Their parents were not there when they hatched so they were quite lonely. They decided to look for food and instead they found a reddish colored nightwing. The dragon was named SkyTalon, she was a night/sky hybrid. Sky soon realized Vanta had no parents so she decided to adopt them. Sky and Vanta lived together for five years, then Vanta wanted to live their own life, Sky agreed it was time so she let them go. VantaBlack wandered the continent for six years, but suddenly they were captured by SeaWing Royals. After being thrown into the dungeon, they met another seawing named Starfish, who said she was kicked out of the royal family for attempting assassination on the Queen. Vanta agreed that royals had too much power over the kingdom and broke Starfish and themself out. Vanta made Starfish an enchanted horn ring, to transform her into a half nightwing, her name was changed to StarFinder. She and Vanta now wander the kingdom, searching for royals to destroy.

2021_10_27_0dh_Kleki.png

20 hours ago, carabotella said:

hi guys, im pretty new here and just found this forum and IM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH EVERYTHING HERE. so here, have some adopts that i barely finished. 😎

47169A0F-EDBF-4BB6-9DA9-803510C558DB.png.e075bee9a94c9498ef491410ab940d35.png

i want one

they're so cute 

21 hours ago, carabotella said:

hi guys, im pretty new here and just found this forum and IM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH EVERYTHING HERE. so here, have some adopts that i barely finished. 😎

47169A0F-EDBF-4BB6-9DA9-803510C558DB.png.e075bee9a94c9498ef491410ab940d35.png

pink nightwing pink nightwing pink nightwing pink nightwing pink nightwing pink nightwing pink nightwing pink nightwing pink nightwing

i love them with all of my heart