Stray Fawn Community

Do you want all the WoF bases you could ever need?

burghley deltarune

Name: Gerenuk

Personality: Silly, random, really weird... has this uncomfortable vibe but tbh there's nothing to be worried about.

Backstory: Gerenuk is a very skinny CoatWing, and he just has this really weird vibe to him, like he knows your darkest secret, but that's just him. He's a real coward and just never wants to fight, so he's a gardener. Gerenuk is a funny guy tho, very funny. He got them good jokes. 

Gerenuk.png

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Dune_Knarliki said:

I got my inspo mammal for a CoatWing OC... *wheezes* He-heres the gerenuk... *breaks down into a giggling fit*

GERENUK - Definition and synonyms of gerenuk in the English dictionary

This. Is. The. Best. Animal. I. Have. Ever. Seen.

it’s like a lama deer with deer fur and rlly skinny legs

AND THE NAME TOO

my brain: nooo dont make a stupid night/sand hybrid!!!!111!!11!!1!!1 you have so many of those and they all look the saaaaaaammmmmmeeee!1!1!!!!!!!1!11!!!1111!!

me; heheheheheheheheeeehheheheehh...

[[ this is Scorpion btw, she has no wingies :,(( but she do read mind ]]

2021_11_29_0fl_Kleki.png

• Eek! 1

37 minutes ago, swatch deltarune said:

my brain: nooo dont make a stupid night/sand hybrid!!!!111!!11!!1!!1 you have so many of those and they all look the saaaaaaammmmmmeeee!1!1!!!!!!!1!11!!!1111!!

me; heheheheheheheheeeehheheheehh...

[[ this is Scorpion btw, she has no wingies :,(( but she do read mind ]]

2021_11_29_0fl_Kleki.png

Ahhhh she's perfect

11 hours ago, Pale said:

I’m doing the dragon sheep hybrid challenge and here’s one of them :>> I actually love her design hhhhh-

82C424FF-9136-467E-8BCB-6C009734734B.jpeg
im doing a Ice-Hive now o.o I’m think about the design

I thought it was a sand/silk hybrid bc of the wings and tail until I scrolled down to the text

decided to make another fantribe idk

FluffWings

APPEARANCE

FluffWings are small dragons, about the size of a horse. They have no scales, instead they have fluffy fur for cold temperatures. They have small horns and a dopey looking face, but don't let their silly appearance fool you! FluffWings have dagger-like teeth and love to eat other creatures alive. They have small wings for gliding through the trees and large claws for climbing. Fur colors can be any color except blue. 

ABILITIES

Fluffwings can breathe fire or ice. Rarely a dragon is born with both powers, these dragons are called Bluefires. Bluefires have- well...blue fire, witch is freezing, but burns the same as normal fire. You can tell a FluffWing has blue fire by the little blue speckles by their eyes and on their wings. fire+fire, ice+ice, or fire+ice can have bluefire hatchlings, but if two bluefires have a hatchling it will most likely be just fire or ice.

NAMES

Fluffwings are commonly named after fluffy or small animals or insects (so yes, you can name one Kitten)

ROYALS

Relatives of the FluffWing Ruler, Lord Moth. Royals are almost always Bluefires because they are seen as very important and lovely looking.

please ask before making a bluefire

royals do not need permission

2021_11_30_0e8_Kleki.png

2021_11_30_0ex_Kleki.png