Stray Fawn Community

hello! :)

hi! i'm vixenn ( the name's a very old inside joke i stuck with for too long ) and i figured i should introduce myself if i'm actually ever going to post here!

i've been playing niche for two-three-ish years, i got introduced to it through a youtuber ( seri! pixel biologist ) and kinda got obsessed with her series and knew i had to get the game. 

i do art and stuff as well, though it's only really of humans so i'm gonna try to start drawing animals again. i'm meant to write, i just procrastinate a lot lol. i'm pretty proud of the stuff i've been drawing recently though!

i don't know what to write now, so here's just a dump of random stuff :

she/her

not straight

i'm much less enthusiastic in real life lol

i really like my chemical romance, twenty one pilots, panic! at the disco and fall out boy - yes, i know, cringy emo kid

( especially mcr i'm kinda really obsessed )

also wings of fire, supernatural and the umbrella academy

i know people on here like warrior cats, i used to be really into it i just forgot to read the new books so i'm not in the fandom anymore but like i still like it i guess???

i've ran out of personality, so bye! 🖤

• Thanks 1
  • Eek! 5

Hello! Before I continue, I'd like to say that Fawncat, Clover, and Flower are all stinkies. I know this because I am also one of the stinkies.

I am Doorknob with Snake Arms, and I say Hello for the second time.

sumteims e spiik lek tis,

And sometimes my vocabulary consists of this,

Oder ich spreche auf Deutsch,

But in general I try to be funny.

Hello! [3]

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums! ,(^-^)/ Most of the things you like are reciprocated by everyone else on the forums, so you'll fit right in ^^ (I don't know how many of us have watched Umbrella Academy, though—but I have!)

• Like 1