Stray Fawn Community

Turkey vs Peacock

Niche fan

I tried to find a Swiss Peacock vs American Peacock thinking there is a difference but couldn't find one. I think you have mistaken a turkey for a peacock. The sounds your peacock makes in the game are that of a turkey also. I would show links but every video I've seen on Youtube on peacocks show they look and sound way different from a turkey.

Not saying make a peacock or change anything but you might want to rename things.

Actually talking about the niche tail looking more like a turkey tail than peacock because peacocks have a distinct eye pattern on the top of their tail feathers, and peacock feathers are usually longer but that can be left to the artists design. Plus the sound of the niche call on the stump kinda sounds like a turkey.

Really thought there was a European peacock without the eye pattern but couldn't find it, and thought the dodomingo was a European grouse. 

32 minutes ago, Niche fan said:

Actually talking about the niche tail looking more like a turkey tail than peacock because peacocks have a distinct eye pattern on the top of their tail feathers, and peacock feathers are usually longer but that can be left to the artists design. Plus the sound of the niche call on the stump kinda sounds like a turkey.

Really thought there was a European peacock without the eye pattern but couldn't find it, and thought the dodomingo was a European grouse. 

The call is a temporary. They're still adding things for this update. The tail, I'm unsure.

I will admit that the current "Peacock Tail" took me by surprise when I first saw it in-game, due to the lack of eyes and spaces, but ultimately I decided this must be a detail issue; the game is very simple in its shapes, and peacock's tails are very complex. The lack of eyes could also be due to the nichelings having mask, stripe, or dot patterns. Personally, I'm not really hurt by it; I'm just glad my suggestion was added to the game in some form xD

• Like 2

Mystic,

Totally agree its not a big deal and am glad it was added for sure, plus not sure how hard it would be to add but it would be cool it they just drew a circle in an oval on the top of each tail feather. Kinda simple but I don't know how to program so don't know how much work it would be.

Were you the person who posted lonely ladies before? Maybe you should see if it gets some votes, still think it's a good idea.

Did you see they might add pink dodomingos?  

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:34 PM, Niche fan said:

Mystic,

Totally agree its not a big deal and am glad it was added for sure, plus not sure how hard it would be to add but it would be cool it they just drew a circle in an oval on the top of each tail feather. Kinda simple but I don't know how to program so don't know how much work it would be.

Were you the person who posted lonely ladies before? Maybe you should see if it gets some votes, still think it's a good idea.

Did you see they might add pink dodomingos?  

Aw, thanks! And yeah, I posted Lonely Ladies, I just didn't think it got that many votes xD I figured people were like "UUUGHHH NO MORE ROGUES" lol But I guess I can post it up again just to see how it goes.

I would LOVE pink dodomingos <3

• Like 1