Stray Fawn Community

Sounds in general

[☣SyPhEr/ϟ\\-] ベン

Hi,

I have noticed sounds often stack and often stop and break or just stop emitting from weapons and parts if there are many sounds playing.

Example:

Often with bee hives the bees sounds will just stack and if there are many of them it seems like the game has a limit of sounds played at once and will not play part sounds.

Same with pirates in the test room, it got so bad a few times even the music started freaking out (going on and off).

This goes for parts as well , when I have many beams drills and jets and stuff emitting sounds some times some of them will just stop and wont work for the rest of the mission.

Suggestion:

I bet this could be fixed by removing sound stacking from all the small enemies and parts, we don't need to hear 8 bees at once its kind of annoying too. Meaning if a sound is played the same sound cant be played on top of it.

With parts , they should not stack sounds as they will only prevent other parts from emitting sounds but I think maybe separate drone entities should be able to each have their own sounds respectively as one could be on one side of the screen and it would be a shame if we could not hear the parts emitting from multiple drones, however I do not know if it would be viable because having detached parts spam sounds would still bug the sounds, that and drones armies lol.