Stray Fawn Community

Forbid Factory Produce Infinite Fuel & Battery

Mysterious Oligay

It's unwise to allow Factory to produce fuel and battery FOR FREE, I believe. It makes this games too easy for a "programmer" to play. What I do is just let my 1st class factory to produce 2nd class factory and my 2nd factory will produce fuel, battery, and enermy-killing uavs. I can complete almost all maps except colloecting-stuff missions. However, there's a great delay when playing because the number of uav production is in porportion of time squared. My computer cpu cannot compute such great amount of elements.

Thank you.

3 replies to this post

Hi,

I respectfully disagree I think its a great addition to the sandbox and that it gives creative freedom and opens up possibilities to supply your drones with wireless resources to function without making them bigger in size.

If we where to begin limiting all of the printed parts and features the game would not be the same..

It just fun to have access to more options, don't you think ?

But from the other perspective, yes making more entities often limits how many more drones we can produce. I think it would be great if the batteries / fuel printed would not end up being a waste of parts in a way as having them will reduce the amount of other stuff you can produce without melting cpus.

23 minutes ago, [☣SyPhEr/ϟ\\-] ベン said:

Hi,

I respectfully disagree I think its a great addition to the sandbox and that it gives creative freedom and opens up possibilities to supply your drones with wireless resources to function without making them bigger in size.

If we where to begin limiting all of the printed parts and features the game would not be the same..

It just fun to have access to more options, don't you think ?

But from the other perspective, yes making more entities often limits how many more drones we can produce. I think it would be great if the batteries / fuel printed would not end up being a waste of parts in a way as having them will reduce the amount of other stuff you can produce without melting cpus.

Hi,

I agree with this, with respect. But I mean if there's a limit of printed fuel, we will focus on make more-efficient drones, not make more of them. Now, we only need to produce enough amount of killing drones and you can finish the mission, right? We do not need to optimize our production, preventing if from cold and hot, making it faster to get across the earth...

If fuel is limited, we can only produce several drones(stop produce after the timer is due). I think it will make us focus on how to optimize them. I believe this limit will not kill creativity, but to encourage us to make us think more, and do it better.

For sandbox mode, i think that there should not be any limits, anyway.

You are probably right.

Its complicated because its really fun to spam creations some times. I enjoy being unreasonable with how many drones I print and how they are built.

It would be nice to have a better balance for this, maybe having a small part that would increase the power received by a drone entity without having more batteries / fuel tanks to supply it. Something that would increase the efficiency of a drone in general by allowing its connected parts to consume less of fuel / energy.