Stray Fawn Community

Who Wanna Roleplay?

Clockwork

Roleplay setting:

~A warriors' world I made:
-DeathClan: an island surrounded by a river, and a gorge for their camp, with forest on the inside and out, a large fallen tree leading to their gathering area, and a lake between their territory and LakeClan's
-LakeClan: a sandy area with a river leading into a large lake at the head of the territory between theirs and MeadowClan
-MeadowClan: a meadow with trees acting as a kind of wall between their's and LakeClan, but a clearing with a gorge for their camp
-SnowClan: they live on a mountain ridge with more mountains atop it, is fall and winter it snows and the live in a giant cave for their camp, with odd holes they use for sunlight

Form to play:

Name:
Clan:
Sexuality:
Mate:
Kits:
Description:
Personality:
Other: (anything you want)

• Paw up 1

Mine:

Name: Loststar
Clan: DeathClan
Sexuality: Gay
Mate: *none*
Kits: 
Windhowl, Tigersnow, Echomist (DeathClan)} Cedarpaw, Cinderpaw (MeadowClan)} Pebblepaw, Streampaw, Riverpaw, Lakepaw (LakeClan)} Sunnykit, Skykit, Seedkit (SnowClan)} Halfkit, Moorkit, Heavykit, Hawkkit (DeathClan)
Description: an unusually large long haired handsome, cloudy blue color; with auburn stripes and clouded blue eyes
Personality: quiet; wise; young; mysterious; good leader; hopeful; knows things that most cats don’t

Name: Echomist
Clan: DeathClan
Sexuality: anything, really
Mate: none
Kits: none
Description: sleek light grey tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes and a half black face
Personality: angry, agressive, clever, strong, sarcastic
Other: (anything you want) can I be Loststar’s kit? But can I detest him?