Stray Fawn Community

Gods and Goddesses of Green

Yes, I know I have one of these but I want to do a completely different format this time around. I'm going to make a separate post for each god/goddess on this topic. Here's the format I'll be using! You can use it yourself, if you want! The text will be in their specific color I gave them if I want to rp them!

(Major or Minor god/goddess)

(Name and god/goddess title)

(Gender they identify as)

(Picture)

(Personality in some words)

(Story)

Major God

Kuno, God of forgetfulness and loneliness

Male

819651292_2020-03-10(2).png.153233b84c42732d2a441f780282de63.png

Loner, Depressed, Mysterious.

He was part of the 'Perfect tribe' on the 'Perfect island.' The only problem with this tribe? It could only have three members. He was one of the ones that got sent away. The gods that are now faded and gone took pity on him and brought him up to the land of gods.

Major Goddess

Rela, Goddess of Sacrifice

Female

2044842792_2020-04-21(5).thumb.png.16be4fa9e6a978f8abbedee13d411499.png

Ruthless, Aggressive, Malicious, trickster, smart.

She had power over her tribe, she took over ans ruled over. Any nicheling that disobeyed got sacrificed, and they still do. She forced her way to a goddess status.

Minor Goddess

Rea, Goddess of nature and appreciation

Female

2002847535_2020-05-26(2).png.88a4767a9164882e1b34cefc295a9f93.png

Focused, Calm, Collected.

As the daughter of Rela, she was expected to kill. And kill she did! Until her mother died and she was the only one left... She then looked around at the Savannah, deciding this was not the place for her. She left to a lush, grassy island and found how amazing nature was. She became calm, focused, and appreciated all the things around her. She died in a peaceful way and the gods accepted her and let her go back whenever she wanted. If any rabils come close to your tribe and don't care about them, its said to be Rea, back again to admire nature. She also can come back as a barena (or defender bare if they come back again) if you are not appreciative of the environment around you and kill and destroy like her mother did. (sorry that one was so long even though she's a minor goddess! Some of this story is actually true, though!)

Other things- Her TS (theme song) is Colors of the Wind!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Minor Goddess

Leme, goddess of fertility (the one with two wings)

2020-06-18.thumb.png.c53507c3315d19647b28c3cd9318bf6d.png

Motherly, caring, protective

she washed up on a jungle island with a toxic-bodied male (the one in the background) and Reme, a nicheling that was like a sister to her. She had babies with the toxic-bodied male, lots of babies. Thats why shes the goddess of fertility.

• Like 2