Stray Fawn Community

Infinite Gold exploit on programmer

SaintHog

On programmer (v1.0.8), there is a possibility to exploit missions with bio barrel delivery for infinite gold by sending the same (succesful) drone again and again. Every barrel i deliver gives me 25 gold for infinity. It would be sweet if every extra barrel after finishing a planet's mission would give one less gold. By that even patient people couldn't get more gold after delivering 25 barrels. Or just stop rewarding barrles after the mission is done in general.

Maybe I didn't understand correctly, but I thought there are no launch costs for the programmer.

And besides launching drones I have not found any use for yellow minerals.

So what would you do with all the yellow minerals anyway? 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 9:13 AM, SaintHog said:

On programmer (v1.0.8), there is a possibility to exploit missions with bio barrel delivery for infinite gold by sending the same (succesful) drone again and again. Every barrel i deliver gives me 25 gold for infinity. It would be sweet if every extra barrel after finishing a planet's mission would give one less gold. By that even patient people couldn't get more gold after delivering 25 barrels. Or just stop rewarding barrles after the mission is done in general.

How do you even manage to deliver bio barrels as programmer?  Those planets are so heavily guarded by turrets and wildlife I ground to a halt there

• 1 month later...

I believe that programmer bio-missions are completed using directional sensors and proximity sensors; at least that is  how I have completed them using programmer on my playthroughs. Similar logic applies to the 'relic' missions and the corp planet.