Stray Fawn Community

Orion and Megatronus

SafiraCoyfolf

My brain woke me up at 1:30 in the morning and wouldn't let me sleep until I drew this. I finished this at 3:00am, then went back to bed.

Despite it not being Niche related, I wanted to share it with you :)

Enjoy?

Edit: Orion is the blue, red, gray and black one. Megatronus is the gray and red one :)

orion x megatronus.png

• Love 4

I like the concept and the overarching base of the drawing, but the colours of Orion and Megatronus are... unfathomable? The blue one looks like a weird conglomeration of Sonic and Shadow the hedgehog with a grey underbelly and the top wolf’s colours just don’t really mix well at all. They’re easy to look at, but it doesn’t really make it look good; the unfitting blue eyes just add more to it. (They would add well if the wolf’s main colour was just grey, though.) 
The colours feel so flat and binary. You should experiment with adding in more colours :)

Otherwise, it’s pretty good! Definitely a good 1 am sketch

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

I like the concept and the overarching base of the drawing, but the colours of Orion and Megatronus are... unfathomable? The blue one looks like a weird conglomeration of Sonic and Shadow the hedgehog with a grey underbelly and the top wolf’s colours just don’t really mix well at all. They’re easy to look at, but it doesn’t really make it look good; the unfitting blue eyes just add more to it. (They would add well if the wolf’s main colour was just grey, though.) 
The colours feel so flat and binary. You should experiment with adding in more colours :)

Otherwise, it’s pretty good! Definitely a good 1 am sketch

The colours are the way they are because the characters are from the show 'Transformers Prime', lol.

I just drew tham as wolves because l still can't for the life of me draw the characters normally :,)

Thank you for the feedback though :)

The art of these two below isn't mine, just using it to show you what the characters look like.

1590873729443.jpg

1 hour ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

The colours are the way they are because the characters are from the show 'Transformers Prime', lol.

I just drew tham as wolves because l still can't for the life of me draw the characters normally :,)

Thank you for the feedback though :)

The art of these two below isn't mine, just using it to show you what the characters look like.

1590873729443.jpg

Ohh. Thanks for the context lol, I don’t really watch television anymore

I think Orion’s colour scheme would fit a lot better if their main colour was white, because it appears that Orion’s main colour is white in the picture.

9 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

I think Orion’s colour scheme would fit a lot better if their main colour was white, because it appears that Orion’s main colour is white in the picture.

In the show it's gray. I did try white at first when I was trying to make their colours and stuff work as patterns on a wolf. It didn't stick though, and I changed it to gray.

• 1 year later...
On 5/31/2020 at 12:24 AM, SafiraCoyfolf said:

1590873729443.jpg

Why does Megatron look like an anime girl? I'm scared

• Like 1