Stray Fawn Community

Niche Hunger Games

xxDinosaurxx

In this challenge, there will be 24 starting Nichelings. Each pair will either have a different gem color or combo. There is a way to make custom gem colors, and you can look it up. You will choose one island, and your nichelings will not move islands. Each pair should have a male and a female, however they must be infertile. You can customize the genes however you want. Note you will need console commands for this challenge, so back up your save file (to open up the console, press F1. You may need to press ALT + F1 on some computers). The goal of this challenge is to fight your nichelings until 1 remains- they will be the winner! You may then move islands and prepare 24 more nichelings.

Somebody told me you can only start with 9 nichelings in sandbox mode. If this is the case, create those 9 nichelings and get started. Breed until you have 24, then use the switch gender command to have those pairs. Make sure your nichelings are not infertile at this time. After you have the 24, you can optionally set them as infertile. Disable rogue male spawns. Set the time as baby, teen and child to 1, and adult to 100,

-When 2 nichelings meet, they perform an action.

-Starting food + nest material is 0.

-The strongest + smartest nichelings are alpha, the weakest are omega.

-If the generator says the nicheling dies, use "DeleteOccupant".

-If a nicheling gets food, use "ChangeBerryCount <number>" and use RNG to decide the number.

-If a nicheling takes damage, use "TakeDamage  <amount>"

-If a nicheling gets sick/poisoned, add the effect using "AddStatusEffect <effect name>"

-Wanderers can be recruited by your Nichelings to help- betrayal might happen! Roll 1-3 every day on an RNG, and if you land a 1, use the generator to decide your nicheling's fate.

-Use my generator - https://perchance.org/vvn0jnzode

-If you have questions, I'll gladly answer them

-Show me your playthroughs!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Zixvir said:

what are the sitiuations where you use he commands

If damage is dealt, use TakeDamage <number>. 

8 hours ago, Certified Baguette Lover said:

Great challenge! However I think you can only have 9 creatures in the Sandbox game mode 

In that case, I guess breed until you have 24! Set all ages to 1 except adult.

36 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I don't know what the hunger games are so could you describe them?

Its a book. Technically 24 people (12-16 year olds) fight to the death and the last one standing is the winner.

23 hours ago, Zixvir said:

ok but are there powerups? like where is stale bread?

Just use the generator when two nichelings meet- if you get stale bread, they left peacefully and one ate bread.