Stray Fawn Community

Give me your Gods!

xxDinosaurxx

I wanna make another playthrough, so I want to see your god(esses). I need pictures of them and their genes. Once I have 6 gods, 3 males and 3 females, I will start on Whale Island. I will have one of my gods set up already, so 5 slots are availible.

- Vankir, God of Deformity

-

-

- Sahara, Goddess of the Savanna

-

-

ooh! i like this! right now i only have one goddess, Sahara, the goddess of the savanna.
im still working on her story, but the main point is, she was abandoned by her tribe when she was just a baby and couldn't move in the scorching heat of the savannah. the reason why her whole tribe had to evacuate the island and leave was because a giant wildfire started up the day Sahara was born.
so she spent most of her life looking after the young ones in the savanna, making sure that they are never abandoned by anyone. Now, many generations later after her death, all the tribes see her as the nurturing goddess that looks down over the young of the tribes and makes sure they grow up well. but, if the tribe crosses her by, say, abandoning one of their young for any reason, or not caring for them, or hurting them, it is said she will be consumed with anger and set a wildfire near the tribe as a warning. most tribes take it seriously. others who do not will most likely have some members get killed. the fires she sets never hurt young nichelings or nichelings that never did wrong, hovever. (but the tribes don't know this, some young nichelings do, but it's rare that they do know)

aaand that's her story lol
hope you like it! ^^
and also here's her picture, yes this is her as a child, no she did not die as a child, you can just age her up haha

sahara, the goddess of the savannah.png