2. unique things

3. where it grows,

4. herbivores that eat it

5. what it deters

6. is it poisones

7. picture.

• Like 1

I'll start! 

try growing wheat in your back yard, plant in fall, harvest in  summer, then look up how to make flour online, or click here

that video talks about rye, or roadside weed but wheat is basically the same thing

• Like 1

The java fern

1. likes to attach itself to driftwood and rocks, opposed to being planted in substrate. It does grow slowly, but likes low lighting. I suggest getting a leftover plastic container like a cheeto tub and cleaning it out (with soap). Clean that out (make sure no more soap) and fill it up with water. Tap or distilled, doesn't matter in my experience. Tie the rhizome of the plant (read further down) to the rock of driftwood you have, then place the whole thing it the container. Keep in mind that it might need some extra nutrients.  

2. It will grow it's clones on the tips of its leaves. You can cut this and it will make new babies. They also have rhizomes. This is considered the stem. The roots grow on the bottom and the leaves grow on top. When tying it to a piece of rock/driftwood, the rhizome is what you wrap the string around. 

3. South east asia around streams and above ground. But it is fully submerged in aquariums.

4. Nothing to worry about excpt snails. They will munch on the leaves and I've heard java ferns are not compatible with snails. 

5. No snails and no planting in soil/substrate

6. Apparently there are rumors but it's not true. idk why you'd eat it anyway

7. image.thumb.png.39ee167a79332c3f2b834595e0d8187a.png

I bought one once and it immediately died. Sad, but a few weeks later a noticed that there when two rhizomes instead of one, and little leaves growing out of them as though it had risen from the ashes of death. I tied them to a rock and now they grow. So did I kill a plant? Kind of. Are there twice as many now? Yes. 

Anymore questions? just ask.