Stray Fawn Community

ape breeding season

Zixvir

maybe apes could have a rare breeding season(every 30 days) where there are female apes that come out and the male apes are extra angry and fight each other or you when a female is nearby but if your nicheling has melanism and brown fur or brown fur and black fur and is not blind or deaf along with having normal hindlegs and nimble or climbing hands and is female there is a chance that male apes will fight over that nicheling if it is alone then once the males finish fighting if  you choose to you can breed with the ape that wins,  during breeding season apes will attack nichelings with ape head, nose or big eyes first

I don't know about genes but  if you breed with a smelling ape you get ape nose breed with big eyed ape you get  big eyes, and breed with hearing ape you get the already existing ape ears.

if you breed a ape nose nicheling with a big eyed nicheling you get an ape head and it stays in your genes unlike the big nose or big  eyes, the ape head has 6 smelling 6 sight and 6 hearing.

APE HEAD: 6 hearing, 6 sight and 6 smelling  and stays in your genes once you get it(suggestion from @BasicDemon) the nicheling that gives birth to a nicheling with this gene will die(unless it is invinceable from consle commands) , when its not breeding season apes will not attack nichelings with this gene unless they have brown fur or non colorful fur

APE NOSE: 6 smelling  0 sight and 0 hearing and doesn't go in the mutations tab and can't pass on to baby's but will result in ape head when bred with big eyes the nicheling that birthes the nicheling with this will die if it is not big body

BIG EYES: 6 sight 0 smelling and 0 hearing and doesn't go in the mutations tab and can't pass on to baby's but will result in ape head when bred with ape nose

and also some genes that only appear in sandbox mode

BIG EYES: 6 sight 0 smelling and 0 hearing and can stay in the mutations tab(only in sandbox mode)

APE NOSE: 6 smelling  0 sight and 0 hearing and can stay in the mutations tab(only in sandbox mode)

APE HEAD: 6 hearing, 6 sight and 6 smelling  and can stay in the mutations tab , when its not breeding season apes will not attack nichelings with this gene unless they have brown fur or non colorful fur(only in sandbox mode)

I won't make it easier but if you have suggestions for making it harder or more genes from the ape then reply with them

6 replies to this post

honestly, I just want there to always be a price for good genes, to get to the island you probs got some epic creatures (or sandbox, reason for the mother dying mianly, as you could just spawn on the island)

16 minutes ago, BasicDemon said:

sounds cool, but VERY overpowered, maybe there should be something to balance it out, like the nicheling that gives birth to the child will die? I dunno, just those stats are iNsAnE

only if not big body.

17 minutes ago, BasicDemon said:

honestly, I just want there to always be a price for good genes, to get to the island you probs got some epic creatures (or sandbox, reason for the mother dying mianly, as you could just spawn on the island)

actually I agree, I  have a new Idea,watch for a change in the post