Stray Fawn Community

Pup's Cave 2.0 because the first one is dead

Spoopy

12 hours ago, A A A A A A said:

My favorite is Norman/The Projectionist

Untitled739_20200613165740.thumb.png.b04c3be8d18e6431bb8c69e37b6393b3.png

I posted this on Instagram and someone commented on it calling me a second grader

I'm not super bummed out about it but it still hurt(only a tiny bit)

Plus I don't know how they even found my post because all of their posts are blursed images and they seem to dislike BATIM

Yesterday, one of my favorite artists shared a post on Instagram that talked about how Pans and Bi are the same thing

I usually get angry when people say that but yesterday was already a bad day so I got hurt by it(plus one of my favorite artists agreed with the post)

I'm taking a break from Instagram because of it

• Sad 1

okay. that's just mean. like, at least you put effort into your work. all they do is repost images from reddit. like, does that guy not even think about other people? people put time and effort into art and they're just going to insult it. honestly, that makes me legit really mad

On 6/14/2020 at 8:58 PM, A A A A A A said:

I posted this on Instagram and someone commented on it calling me a second grader

I'm not super bummed out about it but it still hurt(only a tiny bit)

Plus I don't know how they even found my post because all of their posts are blursed images and they seem to dislike BATIM

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, berri said:

okay. that's just mean. like, at least you put effort into your work. all they do is repost images from reddit. like, does that guy not even think about other people? people put time and effort into art and they're just going to insult it. honestly, that makes me legit really mad

I was talking with my friend about it and I told her that the guy is probably the kind of person that asks for free art and not pay for a commission

They also commented on one of her posts telling her to stop shipping her "stupid" OC with a cannon character and I replied to their comment saying that it's her AU and she could ship her OC abd the character

They also only commented on our BATIM posts

35 minutes ago, berri said:

wait whoops i quoted the wrong thing

I know which post you meant quote

• Paw up 1

I am going to murder Deviant Art because it the watermark thing(the Z with a line through it) and that drawing has my watermark on it and that drawing is now the ONLY drawing on my gallery that has the watermark thing

I don't mind that much but why

My best friend on Quotev sent me a message saying that frogs are born non-binary

I replied with saying that I'm a frog that never chose a gender

I keep seeing an article with the title "FNaF movie cancelled?" And I don't want to read it

I've been waiting for a FNAF movie and I don't want it to be cancelled-