Stray Fawn Community

Pride month requests

Katumai

its what it sounds like

i wanna draw some stuff for Pride month, and im already working on a bunch of stuff for my own big post of Pride art, so i thought 'why not just, let people request things?'

so here i am

some rules:

1. It can be either a ship or just a character with some kind of pride flag in the image (you'll have to specify which one)

2. If you are requesting a ship, it has to be not heterosexual. thats it. anything besides girl x boy is fair game (this is PRIDE MONTH requests after all)

3. It doesnt even have to be something i know, just give me two characters and bOOm, done

4. Keep in mind that i literally dont have a single cell in my body that knows how to draw humans, so-anything human is going to end up as a cat, anything humanOID is going end up very cat-like

5. no Warrior cats. please. i cant take it anymore (OCS are fine)

i'll do these between my own stuff

this is the kind of stuff i do at 4am, hhhhhhhhh k bye

• Like 1

Just now, Zixvir said:

I want a potato cat, it has a tail, and a head, no other limbs.

do...did you even read the post?

im not doing that

this is for Pride month

a potato cat has nothing to do with Pride month

6 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

well, echidna, do some research and you'll understand.

...that still has nothing to do with Pride month

i know what a damn echidna is

4 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Can I request Torrent and Milata?

From my playthrough?

strange request, but alright

PS: i very much miss my girls

• Like 1

Ze lesbibaboos?

(I need to go through and possibly delete my entire screenshots folder because hhhhhhhhhh spspspsps)

Just- Being gay together.

And after that, me and Flower violently screaming "My Love"

2020-05-30 (3).png

2020-05-30 (9).png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

a bunch of cats holding twice as many flags,

Dude, I understand you’re trying to be funny or you have good intentions but requests that aren’t specific or are random are just annoying to the person asking for art requests. I have a problem with this because 1, you didn’t specify how many cats, 2, who are the cats? What do they look like? And 3, I don’t even know any more

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

a bunch of cats holding twice as many flags,

vv

10 minutes ago, Flower said:

Dude, I understand you’re trying to be funny or you have good intentions but requests that aren’t specific or are random are just annoying to the person asking for art requests. I have a problem with this because 1, you didn’t specify how many cats, 2, who are the cats? What do they look like? And 3, I don’t even know any more

^^What type of flags? Did you even read the title, or did you just see "Art Request" and decided to request stuff without even reading what you're supposed to?

• Paw up 1

50 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

vv

^^What type of flags? Did you even read the title, or did you just see "Art Request" and decided to request stuff without even reading what you're supposed to?

the "rainbow flag" 5 cats, 10 flags, all black cats with each having a different color of eye in the "rainbow"

DARN IT i was going to request humans
If you're feeling up to the challenge you can maybe try drawing my girl Anastasia holding an aromantic flag?
But if not that's fine
Also i'm fine with her ending up cat like
image.thumb.png.ed2bed73b870d7bde7b17ee0e33ec71f.png
also in case you're wondering, she's wearing one of those bird masks they wore during the plague

• Like 2