Stray Fawn Community

Help with starting! :3

irisflowering

Hello to whoever's reading this! I am new on the forums, and I'd like to know some tips on how to join roleplays, help others with niche, add challenges to the forums, and other things! If anyone wants to comment, I would appreciate it!

(if this is the wrong section to post this, sorry about that!)

• Like 1

One tip for joining role plays is probably just asking, most of the people on here are really nice and will let you join the rp (except Time and Space maybe because that’s like 200 pages long and really hard to follow- I think people are still allowed to join but tho) something I would like to add though is if a topic is really old and hasn’t had activity in a longish time it’s probably done or canceled so you may not want to try and join those

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Flower said:

One tip for joining role plays is probably just asking, most of the people on here are really nice and will let you join the rp (except Time and Space maybe because that’s like 200 pages long and really hard to follow- I think people are still allowed to join but tho) something I would like to add though is if a topic is really old and hasn’t had activity in a longish time it’s probably done or canceled so you may not want to try and join those

Thanks!

I'll be sure to do that.

• Like 1

With joining roleplays, I have no idea, I don't do roleplays. For helping people with Niche...I'm not quite sure what there is I can say? You just help people out if they need it. And finally, for making challenges, you should look at the ones others have posted below. Then you can make a new topic there and make up a challenge and put it there.

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/index.php?/forum/78-challenges/

Let me know if you need any more help! ^^

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/7/2020 at 12:49 AM, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

What is "Island of ice?"

Sorry, I'm late

Island of Ice is the successor to Island of fire. It's a roleplay setting filled with derpy wanderers

8 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

I've got an RP but it's kinda on hold, (I may or may not have reposted it on another site)

If you need help with the gameplay for Niche though or anything about the forums I'm happy to help

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Lilyturf said:

Sorry, I'm late

Island of Ice is the successor to Island of fire. It's a roleplay setting filled with derpy wanderers

Ok!

• Like 2