Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Recommended Posts

Hello!

I'm Tigerlily_On_Niche (Tigerlily is my OC for me and my friends Warriors clans, I'd love to talk about her xD)

I love to roleplay, and I've been playing niche for a while now!

I'd love to get to know people, so message me if you want!

  • Eek! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums : D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lazukii said:

Hi, nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums : D

 

Just now, Certified Baguette Lover said:

Welcome, internet person!

Hello!

How are you guys?
(You don't have to respond if you are busy, I just don't know whether to respond or not or if it's weird xD)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to forums!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

 

Hello!

How are you guys?
(You don't have to respond if you are busy, I just don't know whether to respond or not or if it's weird xD)

Pretty good! You?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Certified Baguette Lover said:

Pretty good! You?

Good!

Just playing some Niche xD

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Certified Baguette Lover said:

Pretty good! You?

Also I read in your bio you are a THEATER KID!!
Me too! What are your favorite musicals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Also I read in your bio you are a THEATER KID!!
Me too! What are your favorite musicals?

Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812, Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, and Heathers. I’m addicted to their soundtracks even though I’ve never seen them lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Certified Baguette Lover said:

Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812, Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, and Heathers. I’m addicted to their soundtracks even though I’ve never seen them lmao

xD

I had this day where I said "sorry Heather! SHUT UP HEATHER! Look who's with her Oh My Gosh! Like 20 times. (i haven't seen it either.)

One musical I like is Mean Girls *though I've only listened to some of the sound track xD*

I saw Phantom of the Opera in the theater and IT WAS SO GOOD!!

I' going to watch Hamilton with my friend in July when it goes on Disney+

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Hello!

I'm Tigerlily_On_Niche (Tigerlily is my OC for me and my friends Warriors clans, I'd love to talk about her xD)

I love to roleplay, and I've been playing niche for a while now!

Warriors?

Niche?

Likes to rp?

We'll probably be good friends! Welcome, newcomer!

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Green said:

Warriors?

Niche?

Likes to rp?

We'll probably be good friends! Welcome, newcomer!

xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has this happened to any of you?

You're playing niche, and a nicheling dies, but you can't remember who, and they aren't in the family tree?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Has this happened to any of you?

You're playing niche, and a nicheling dies, but you can't remember who, and they aren't in the family tree?

Sometimes. Just gotta make sure they have children, then they are. Unless they’re infertile. Then they might show up, but I don’t remember.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Certified Baguette Lover said:

Sometimes. Just gotta make sure they have children, then they are. Unless they’re infertile. Then they might show up, but I don’t remember.

True.

It's just sad when they wouldn't have the best children.

I wish that nichelings you didn't breed would still be in the family tree ;(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

True.

It's just sad when they wouldn't have the best children.

I wish that nichelings you didn't breed would still be in the family tree ;(

Maybe make a suggestion for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Certified Baguette Lover said:

Maybe make a suggestion for it?

That's a good idea, but aren't they closed?

Also, I think someone had an idea similar to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

That's a good idea, but aren't they closed?

Also, I think someone had an idea similar to it.

Oh boy time to look at s u g g e s t i o n s while I’m supposed to be eating

Edited by Certified Baguette Lover
did I just speak about myself in the third person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made some new welcoming art, moth the silkwing welcomes you!

572770159_Kingmothwelcomingboi.png.399330aa86dfdb2656f5fafae809f3c7.png

  • Eek! 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I see you like warriors, role play, and niche so you’ll probably fit right in here xD 

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HELLO! :Eek:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcoming art, hmm?

I kind of missed out on it but this is Mr. Blob. Please don’t be mean to him or he’ll cry.

6B8E9426-A827-4384-9F78-DB079DE5CDF9.thumb.png.d48cdd92bd4cc60d765b7cfa5b3c99dc.png

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're a roleplayer,

You like niche,

What could be better in a new friend?

 

Welcome to the forums!

Before I join in the Theatre/Theater conversation to rant about how much I love Heathers, I'd like you to say "Clover and Fawncat are stinkies."

>;)

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...