Stray Fawn Community

Hello!

Hi there. 

I'm from Canada, and have been a Steam account owner for a few years now, my first being SimpleRockets (the first one, not SimpleRockets 2...which I also have).

I like open-ended games where you design things to see if they work. This all started during my Doom days where I would create WAD level files. I've always enjoyed the instant action aspects of games where you create custom missions and maps (Activision and Blizzard have games that allow you to do this on the side). Steam offerings like Airships Conquer The Skies, SimpleRockets 2, (to be released) Cosmoteer, and Factorio have a sandbox mode as well. 

I see some evidence of that in "Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor". but it's a little rough around the edges.  I put in some suggestions for the sandbox that I hope the devs will consider. Nothing is guaranteed though. 

• Eek! 4

Welcome to the forums! ,(^-^)/ Most of the people who will comment here play Niche more than Nimbatus, so you probably won't see us much, unless you dwell in the Off-Topic section as well as the Nimbatus. And if that's you in your profile picture, you may be the oldest person on these forums (most of us are in our teens or even tweens) xD