Stray Fawn Community

~Strange Magic RP~

berri

2 hours ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Azelea snuck out the next day, her tail twitching in excitement. She would be able to see Balo again!

She sat by the beach and waited.

Balo stalked below the water. He jumped up and splashed her. "Rawwwwww!" He shouted.

Just now, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

She leaped back, startled, and tripped over a rock.

"ow.." she murmured.

"Oop! I'm sorry! Here, let em help you up." He said, getting out of the water and holding out a paw.

Glory opened her eyes. She had passed out as soon as she had gotten into her room and laid down. ”much better..” she said, feeling power flow back into her body. 
“Good morning my Lady, your father has asked me to inform you of your lessons today.” A servant said

”ugh thanks, now.. go.” She said with a hiss, wondering how long they had been there for.

Just now, Impy10 said:

Skunk

Female

She is a child trapped in a adults body

anything else?

525374809_SkunkRefSheet.thumb.jpg.4e1ee1ba9ff79654133101bec4632c28.jpg

i'll put her in stormwind kingdom and uh boom water powers

• Like 1

After she had woken up, Whisper left and walked around town quietly, her eyes cloudy. She was unsure what to do, and decided to go hunt.

Skunk squeaked when she got to the water. She touched it and it felt the same as the land. Skunk started to walk across the water. She played with it for a few minutes before running back home. 

After realising she had 0 attack,  Whisper rushed back to her house and grabbed a bow and quiver. She headed to the woods, and looked around for some rabbils.

12 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

"Oop! I'm sorry! Here, let em help you up." He said, getting out of the water and holding out a paw.

She took his paw and pulled herself up. She looked into his eyes for a moment, then looked away.

"So.. what should we do?" she asked.

On 6/15/2020 at 4:23 AM, berri said:

(Nah don't worry at all, i've been thinking about doing this for a while now, and i think seperating everybody was a bad idea. 

no I like the seperate kingoms and what about the already good story.

On 6/20/2020 at 11:57 PM, Flour said:

(I want to like tea.. but I can’t. Alas, woe is me. I will keep trying tho) 

(sounds good!)

Glory would keep looking at her. ‘’You have a nice face.’’ She said. ‘’Especially nice eyes.’’

tea, try herbal tea and put both lemon and honey/sugar in it and you have delicous tea!

2 hours ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

She took his paw and pulled herself up. She looked into his eyes for a moment, then looked away.

"So.. what should we do?" she asked.

He shrugged. "Ya think anybody would care if I saw your kingdom?"

57 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

He shrugged. "Ya think anybody would care if I saw your kingdom?"

Her eyes opened a little bit wider.

"Um... Mother would be furious if she saw you... and I'm not supposed to talk to random people.. but sure?"

1 hour ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Her eyes opened a little bit wider.

"Um... Mother would be furious if she saw you... and I'm not supposed to talk to random people.. but sure?"

"Jail life or even no life at all is better than having this horrible peasant life." He shrugged. "I mean, you're like the best part of my life at this point..."

19 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

"Jail life or even no life at all is better than having this horrible peasant life." He shrugged. "I mean, you're like the best part of my life at this point..."

Her face flushed. "Oh! Um... come on." She flicked her tail and led him toward the middle of the island, where a massive tree stood.

5 hours ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Her face flushed. "Oh! Um... come on." She flicked her tail and led him toward the middle of the island, where a massive tree stood.

"Whoa..." He looked at the tree, amazed by it.

2 minutes ago, Greenpaw said:

He hopped after her.

She snuck to a small opening in the tree, making sure there were no guards around. Swiftly, she leaped into it and went through a small tunnel into a small hallway. She turned to the left, and went into a room.

"this is... mine." 

It was a medium size room, covered in plants of all shapes and sizes. A branch poked itself into her room, and here she had blankets of leaves and grasses to sleep with.