Stray Fawn Community

~Strange Magic RP~

berri

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

She stopped at a door. ‘’Nobody should be in there, lunch was just made a little while ago so the cooks shouldn’t be in there.’’

"Alright.." She said, her heart jumping. "What would happen if we get caught..?"

Just now, berri said:

"Alright.." She said, her heart jumping. "What would happen if we get caught..?"

‘’Lie.’’ She said with a grin before opening the door. The room was empty. ‘’Yes!’’ She whispered, running to a cabinet.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Lie.’’ She said with a grin before opening the door. The room was empty. ‘’Yes!’’ She whispered, running to a cabinet.

She looked around, following Glory. Her heart was jumping, she couldn't believe that she was inside the castle.

Just now, berri said:

She looked around, following Glory. Her heart was jumping, she couldn't believe that she was inside the castle.

She took out a plate then went into another cabinet where she took out some cookies and put them on the plate. ‘’Where’s the tea.. I always forget where it is..’’

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She took out a plate then went into another cabinet where she took out some cookies and put them on the plate. ‘’Where’s the tea.. I always forget where it is..’’

Whisper looked around for the teabags. "I think i found them.. What type do you want?"

Just now, berri said:

Whisper looked around for the teabags. "I think i found them.. What type do you want?"

‘’Whatever you want.’’ She replied, getting hot water from the odd contraption in the corner

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Whatever you want.’’ She replied, getting hot water from the odd contraption in the corner

Whisper grabbed an English breakfast teabag and walked over to Glory.

2 minutes ago, berri said:

Whisper grabbed an English breakfast teabag and walked over to Glory.

‘Thank you.’’ She said, taking the tea bags and making the tea. (90ish seconds later) ‘’it’s ready!’’ She purred.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘Thank you.’’ She said, taking the tea bags and making the tea. (90ish seconds later) ‘’it’s ready!’’ She purred.

"Okay!" she said, and purred as well. "Are we going to head to your room?"

(I have to go for a while now, i'll be back though in like an hour)

2 minutes ago, berri said:

"Okay!" she said, and purred as well. "Are we going to head to your room?"

(I have to go for a while now, i'll be back though in like an hour)

(F. I might be asleep by then. Probably not tho. So just in case goodbye!)

she nods. ‘’Let’s do it!’’

47 minutes ago, Flower said:

(F. I might be asleep by then. Probably not tho. So just in case goodbye!)

she nods. ‘’Let’s do it!’’

"Sure, you lead the way." She did a slight nod.

14 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Hello?" He called out, going from playful child to serious boi.

She held still, then realizing she couldn't hide for much longer, she stepped out of the shadows.

"Um... hi?" she said softly. "who are you?"

40 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

She held still, then realizing she couldn't hide for much longer, she stepped out of the shadows.

"Um... hi?" she said softly. "who are you?"

He stood up straight, any hint of him having been playing eliminated. "Talurno."

4 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He stood up straight, any hint of him having been playing eliminated. "Talurno."

"I..." she squeaked. "I'm Azelea.." She felt a sneeze coming, and stood ridged, trying not to let it out. (the grammar feels off xD)

(I probably won't be able to rp anymore today, can we continue tomorrow?)

6 hours ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

"I..." she squeaked. "I'm Azelea.." She felt a sneeze coming, and stood ridged, trying not to let it out. (the grammar feels off xD)

(I probably won't be able to rp anymore today, can we continue tomorrow?)

(yeye)

On 6/16/2020 at 5:28 AM, berri said:

"Sure, you lead the way." She did a slight nod.

(Oops! Sorry for not replying sooner) she would walk past the empty courtyard and then into a room. It was luxurious and plush looking. She set the tea down on a table in the corner with two chairs and motioned for Whisper to put the tray of cookies besides it

54 minutes ago, Flower said:

(Oops! Sorry for not replying sooner) she would walk past the empty courtyard and then into a room. It was luxurious and plush looking. She set the tea down on a table in the corner with two chairs and motioned for Whisper to put the tray of cookies besides it

Whisper followed her, and put the cookies down, and looked around. "Your room is huge!" She said, excitedly.

7 minutes ago, berri said:

Whisper followed her, and put the cookies down, and looked around. "Your room is huge!" She said, excitedly.

She nodded with a blush. ‘’Yes it is.’’ She replied. ‘’Make yourself at home Lady Whisper.” (I wish there was a king and queen in storm wind, that would be neat. I’d make one but having two characters in positions of power in 1rp in 1 kingdom would be bad)

35 minutes ago, Flower said:

She nodded with a blush. ‘’Yes it is.’’ She replied. ‘’Make yourself at home Lady Whisper.” (I wish there was a king and queen in storm wind, that would be neat. I’d make one but having two characters in positions of power in 1rp in 1 kingdom would be bad)

"Oh, alright" She said, and sat down contently. (I'd be fine with that, and i don't really think anybody else will join)

3 minutes ago, berri said:

"Oh, alright" She said, and sat down contently. (I'd be fine with that, and i don't really think anybody else will join)

(I’d make one, that would leave one spot left tho..)

‘’’now..’’ she said, walking over to a small cabinet and pulling out some very pale pink teacups and saucers with gold roses on them. ‘’Would you like some tea lady Whisper?’’

52 minutes ago, Flower said:

(I’d make one, that would leave one spot left tho..)

‘’’now..’’ she said, walking over to a small cabinet and pulling out some very pale pink teacups and saucers with gold roses on them. ‘’Would you like some tea lady Whisper?’’

She nodded. "Sure"