Stray Fawn Community

~Strange Magic RP~

berri

On 6/16/2020 at 11:18 AM, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

"I..." she squeaked. "I'm Azelea.." She felt a sneeze coming, and stood ridged, trying not to let it out. (the grammar feels off xD)

(I probably won't be able to rp anymore today, can we continue tomorrow?)

13 hours ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

She smiled shyly.

(My last post is above)

"Who are you?" He asked in a serious tone, staring at them.

5 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Who are you?" He asked in a serious tone, staring at them.

¨I.. I already told you?" she said, confused. Her paws twitched nervously, and her her eyes looked down at her feet. She stepped her foot back, in case she would have to run.

41 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

¨I.. I already told you?" she said, confused. Her paws twitched nervously, and her her eyes looked down at her feet. She stepped her foot back, in case she would have to run.

"Oh." They seem a little confused. "Sorry." He said in a monotone voice. "What are you... Doing over there?" He tilts his head.

7 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Oh." They seem a little confused. "Sorry." He said in a monotone voice. "What are you... Doing over there?" He tilts his head.

"Uh.." What should she say? She hadn't talked to someone other than her family in a long time.

"I'm.. exploring the gardens." she concluded finally. "... what about you?"

On 6/19/2020 at 4:26 AM, berri said:

She nodded. "Sure"

She smiled and with skill, gracefully poured the tea into two teacups then handed one to Whisper. She sat down across from her and took a sip, before spitting it on the floor. ‘’gods! That tea is very hot-‘’ she exclaimed

13 minutes ago, Flower said:

She smiled and with skill, gracefully poured the tea into two teacups then handed one to Whisper. She sat down across from her and took a sip, before spitting it on the floor. ‘’gods! That tea is very hot-‘’ she exclaimed

Whisper giggled, and blew on hers, cooling it down. "Well what did you think? It just came out of the pot!" She giggled. (Sure, if you'd like to)

Just now, berri said:

Whisper giggled, and blew on hers, cooling it down. "Well what did you think? It just came out of the pot!" She giggled. (Sure, if you'd like to)

(Which one tho? xD sorry I’m incredibly indecisive and can’t make a decision ever-)

she shrugged. ‘It figured it would magically cool of Lady Whisper.’’ She giggled, then looked over at whisper with a grin. 

Just now, Flower said:

(Which one tho? xD sorry I’m incredibly indecisive and can’t make a decision ever-)

she shrugged. ‘It figured it would magically cool of Lady Whisper.’’ She giggled, then looked over at whisper with a grin. 

(UH i'm really indecisive too...................... how about a king?????)
Whisper giggled, and took a sip of her tea. It was still hot, but she swallowed it before it burned her mouth
(i want some tea now....)

Just now, berri said:

(UH i'm really indecisive too...................... how about a king?????)
Whisper giggled, and took a sip of her tea. It was still hot, but she swallowed it before it burned her mouth
(i want some tea now....)

(I want to like tea.. but I can’t. Alas, woe is me. I will keep trying tho) 

(sounds good!)

Glory would keep looking at her. ‘’You have a nice face.’’ She said. ‘’Especially nice eyes.’’

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

(I want to like tea.. but I can’t. Alas, woe is me. I will keep trying tho) 

(sounds good!)

Glory would keep looking at her. ‘’You have a nice face.’’ She said. ‘’Especially nice eyes.’’

(I got some, and have you tried having some sugar in it?)

"Oh! Thank you..." She said, blushing. "I like your eyes, too..."

2 minutes ago, berri said:

(I got some, and have you tried having some sugar in it?)

"Oh! Thank you..." She said, blushing. "I like your eyes, too..."

She smiled again, drinking some tea and dipping(I forgot what they got with the tea) into it then eating it neatly. ‘’You’re very kind Lady Whisper, thank you.’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She smiled again, drinking some tea and dipping(I forgot what they got with the tea) into it then eating it neatly. ‘’You’re very kind Lady Whisper, thank you.’’

She did a small bow "Thank you, my lady... You're very kind too..." She said, nervous, taking another sip of her tea (They had cookies i think)

Form:

Name: Manta

Gender/Pronouns: male, he/him

Kingdom: stormwind 

Personality: disciplined to most outsiders, short tempered around his family. Set in his ways and close minded.

Picture: Coming soon

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, berri said:

She did a small bow "Thank you, my lady... You're very kind too..." She said, nervous, taking another sip of her tea (They had cookies i think)

She nods, finishing her cookies and sipping the rest of her tea. 

Form:

Name: Manta

Gender/Pronouns: male, he/him

Kingdom: stormwind 

Personality: disciplined to most outsiders, short tempered around his family. Set in his ways and close minded.

Picture: Coming soon

I'm sort of out of power ideas so he can have fire powers

She nods, finishing her cookies and sipping the rest of her tea. 

Whisper took another sip of her tea. "Any more, Lady Glory?" She asked, offering her the teapot. (Was there a teapot? i forget)

2 minutes ago, berri said:

Whisper took another sip of her tea. "Any more, Lady Glory?" She asked, offering her the teapot. (Was there a teapot? i forget)

(Yes I think- it wouldn’t make sense if there wasn’t but I don’t think I included that there was,, yes!)

glory nods and pours more tea into her cup, topping hers off as well

Just now, Flower said:

(Yes I think- it wouldn’t make sense if there wasn’t but I don’t think I included that there was,, yes!)

glory nods and pours more tea into her cup, topping hers off as well

"Oh, thank you!" She said. "I wonder where your family are at the moment..." Whisper said, a hint of worry in her tone.

1 minute ago, berri said:

"Oh, thank you!" She said. "I wonder where your family are at the moment..." Whisper said, a hint of worry in her tone.

‘’Mother and father are usually to busy to come and check on me, though dinner is in about.. 45 minutes, they’ll summon me for that so we should get you home soon Lady Whisper’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Mother and father are usually to busy to come and check on me, though dinner is in about.. 45 minutes, they’ll summon me for that so we should get you home soon Lady Whisper’’

"Yes.... That is a good idea, isn't it..." She said nervously. finishing off her tea.

Just now, berri said:

"Yes.... That is a good idea, isn't it..." She said nervously. finishing off her tea.

She nodded, her gaze slightly serious. She then sighed. ‘’Father has been in a wretched mood all week. I hope he’s more cheerful this dinner.’’ She said, gazing out the window as she finished off her tea

She nodded, her gaze slightly serious. She then sighed. ‘’Father has been in a wretched mood all week. I hope he’s more cheerful this dinner.’’ She said, gazing out the window as she finished off her tea

Whisper nodded. "I hope for you too... " She stood up, looking around. "I better go now..."