Stray Fawn Community

~Strange Magic RP~

berri

1 minute ago, berri said:

Whisper nodded. "I hope for you too... " She stood up, looking around. "I better go now..."

‘’I’ll walk you home?’’ She offered.

2 minutes ago, berri said:

"Sure.." She nodded, and began to leave with her.

‘’Want to go through a short cut?’’ She asked, pointing at a window with a weird lock like contraption on it. 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Want to go through a short cut?’’ She asked, pointing at a window with a weird lock like contraption on it. 

She nodded. "Sure! How does that work?"

She nodded. "Sure! How does that work?"

She raised her clawed paw and then twisted it suddenly, the lock sprung of the door with a small screeching noise. ‘’Let’s go.’’ She panted, opening the window with her paws and diving out, landing on her paws outside the room. 0/7

She raised her clawed paw and then twisted it suddenly, the lock sprung of the door with a small screeching noise. ‘’Let’s go.’’ She panted, opening the window with her paws and diving out, landing on her paws outside the room. 0/7

She followed her, seeing Glory was running out of energy. "Are you alright, my lady...?" She asked, worriedly, running with her.

Just now, berri said:

She followed her, seeing Glory was running out of energy. "Are you alright, my lady...?" She asked, worriedly, running with her.

‘’Of course I am.’’ She said defensively. ‘’Let’s get you back to your home.’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Of course I am.’’ She said defensively. ‘’Let’s get you back to your home.’’

"Oh, alright..." She said, following her. 

1 minute ago, berri said:

"Oh, alright..." She said, following her. 

‘’I have no idea where to go, you should lead.’’ She said, looking at whisper 

‘’I have no idea where to go, you should lead.’’ She said, looking at whisper 

"Oh! Right!" She said, feeling stupid. She took the lead and headed through the village, over to a small house.

"Oh! Right!" She said, feeling stupid. She took the lead and headed through the village, over to a small house.

She stopped outside, looking at Whisper sadly. ‘’This is where we have to part ways..’’ she said.

Just now, Flower said:

She stopped outside, looking at Whisper sadly. ‘’This is where we have to part ways..’’ she said.

"Yes... well.. I'm sure we'll see each other again..." She said, her eyes clouding. "Goodbye then, i guess"

"Yes... well.. I'm sure we'll see each other again..." She said, her eyes clouding. "Goodbye then, i guess"

She nodded sadly, throwing her arms around her. ‘’Goodbye Lady Whisper.’’ She whispered before walking, then running away.

She nodded sadly, throwing her arms around her. ‘’Goodbye Lady Whisped.’’ She whispered before walking, then running away.

"Goodbye....." She said, then walked inside. Her parents weren't anywhere inside, so she slipped into her small room, and sat down on her nest.

"Goodbye....." She said, then walked inside. Her parents weren't anywhere inside, so she slipped into her small room, and sat down on her nest.

‘’Gah! Fathers going to kill me,. There isn’t much time to dry off either..’’ her fur was damp from the water and rain. She ran into her room and shut the window (I’m gonna go to bed gn!)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Gah! Fathers going to kill me,. There isn’t much time to dry off either..’’ her fur was damp from the water and rain. She ran into her room and shut the window (I’m gonna go to bed gn!)

(Okay, gn!)

• Like 1

Balo turned back and ran toward the castle. He wanted in! It was raining and he didn't want to get completely soaked again! The small nicheling blindly ran into the door and fell back. It had made a big bang noise and his eyes widened, that wasn't good...

3 hours ago, Greenpaw said:

Balo turned back and ran toward the castle. He wanted in! It was raining and he didn't want to get completely soaked again! The small nicheling blindly ran into the door and fell back. It had made a big bang noise and his eyes widened, that wasn't good...

SHIPTIME XD

*no one else knowing what I'm talking about xD*

2 hours ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

SHIPTIME XD

*no one else knowing what I'm talking about xD*

(mwhaha ha)

He ran off toward the beach and leapt into the water, swimming to another kingdom. What kingdom was this? he didn't know...

On 6/20/2020 at 3:26 AM, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

"Uh.." What should she say? She hadn't talked to someone other than her family in a long time.

"I'm.. exploring the gardens." she concluded finally. "... what about you?"

He looked around before looking back at the female. "Thinking. About kingdom stuff." He said in a monotone voice, trying not to look like some dumb child. 

He didn't know what else to talk about, because he never really even goes near others?

1 hour ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He looked around before looking back at the female. "Thinking. About kingdom stuff." He said in a monotone voice, trying not to look like some dumb child. 

He didn't know what else to talk about, because he never really even goes near others?

"Huh." she whispered.

Mother never puts me in charge of any kingdom stuff.. I wonder what role he has? She thought.

She wondered how long it would be before she could sneak away and find one of the special fruits. Her cold was really acting up now.

(Sibling reveal now or later? Like she'll tell him she's the princess, and his sister?)

6 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

"Huh." she whispered.

Mother never puts me in charge of any kingdom stuff.. I wonder what role he has? She thought.

She wondered how long it would be before she could sneak away and find one of the special fruits. Her cold was really acting up now.

(Sibling reveal now or later? Like she'll tell him she's the princess, and his sister?)

((owo whenever you want to.))

He just sorta stared at her blankly. He didn't know what to talk about, and he wasn't gonna play around when someone's watching him.

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

((owo whenever you want to.))

He just sorta stared at her blankly. He didn't know what to talk about, and he wasn't gonna play around when someone's watching him.

She felt the awkward tension and slowly moved one of her hind legs back.

"Um.. I better get back to the castle...." she murmured. "Don't want to make mother.. angry."

1 minute ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

She felt the awkward tension and slowly moved one of her hind legs back.

"Um.. I better get back to the castle...." she murmured. "Don't want to make mother.. angry."

"Castle?" He questioned, trying not to sound surprised by that. "Er- Okay then.." He mumbled, flicking his tail.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Castle?" He questioned, trying not to sound surprised by that. "Er- Okay then.." He mumbled, flicking his tail.

(oop i guess kingdom xD)

She nodded, and ran away as swiftly as possible, trying to control her sneezing. She sneezed once, but it was so soft, and she was sure the strange nicheling couldn't hear it. She searched, anxiously trying to find a healing plant.