Stray Fawn Community

~Strange Magic RP~

berri

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"Moooommmm! I wanna see what that robot thing is!" Honey complained

But Butterscotch shook her head. "No, your fine. Stay home. Please. Your father would have wanted it." She repeated the words that Honey had heard time and time again.

Honey grunted. "You told me he liked adventure! He would have-"

There was a knock on the door of the peasant hut that Butterscotch had made when Honey was a child.

"I'LL GET IT!" Honey and Butterscotch said at the same time.

Honey glared at her mother. "Why do you have to do EVERYTHING for me!? Like, I want to have some freedom for once!" Honey growled as she opened the door.

In stepped a old guy. "Why, hello, Honey." He said with a smile

Whisper looked around, tired. She shook it off, and headed down to the water bed.

'Just for a few hours..." She thought.

She looked over at Stormeye, then at Fallen. She wondered which one she could possibly go to and not be caught.

She decided on Stormeye, and decided that if anyone found her she could say that she was over on business. 

Gingerly, she stepped into the water and then 'swam' over to the shorline nearby.

• Eek! 1

19 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"I'LL GET IT!" Honey and Butterscotch said at the same time.

Honey glared at her mother. "Why do you have to do EVERYTHING for me!? Like, I want to have some freedom for once!" Honey growled as she opened the door.

In stepped a old guy. "Why, hello, Honey." He said with a smile

The old nicheling sat himself down and helped himself to a sip of tea.

Honey had so many questions as she sat beside him. "How do you know me? Who are you? Did you know my father?" The last one made the nicheling smile weakly

By then, Butterscotch had left to her room. Honey didn't care, however, she wanted to know who this nicheing was.

Once the old guy had finished all the tea, He introduced himself. "My name is Sparrow. I am terribly sorry I broke into your house at this time, I was wandering through here..." Honey could tell that he was lying and Honey was determined to know why he was here.

Finally, he broke. "My name is Sparrow, and I have come here to tell you something."

There was then another knock on the door

4 minutes ago, berri said:

Whisper looked around, tired. She shook it off, and headed down to the water bed.

'Just for a few hours..." She thought.

She looked over at Stormeye, then at Fallen. She wondered which one she could possibly go to and not be caught.

She decided on Stormeye, and decided that if anyone found her she could say that she was over on business. 

Gingerly, she stepped into the water and then 'swam' over to the shorline nearby.

Glory woke up from a short nap, her fur was messed up in a way that gave her a careless sort of look. She had an urge to go for a walk so she opened the door with a wave of her paw, using her power to unlatch and fling it gently open. She felt herself lose a small bit of energy. (6/7 uses left.) she hurried down to the beach and skidded to a halt, her paws splashing up water.

As Whisper headed into the small grass, she noticed another nicheling on the shore.

She recognised her as Stormeye's heir, Glory.
She thought about approaching her, but worried about her calling the guards.
Cautiously, Whisper approached her. She figured if she did, she could just put her to sleep for a few minutes and then rush back to Cloudfall.

"Hello?" She said, somewhat tired

1 minute ago, berri said:

As Whisper headed into the small grass, she noticed another nicheling on the shore.

She recognised her as Stormeye's heir, Glory.
She thought about approaching her, but worried about her calling the guards.
Cautiously, Whisper approached her. She figured if she did, she could just put her to sleep for a few minutes and then rush back to Cloudfall.

"Hello?" She said, somewhat tired

She looked around and gave her a friendly wave and grin. She walked over, parting the water slightly with her power (5.5/7) she squinted. ‘’You look familiar.’’ She commented, extending her paw to the stranger. ‘’I’m Glory.’’

Just now, Flower said:

She looked around and gave her a friendly wave and grin. She walked over, parting the water slightly with her power (5.5/7) she squinted. ‘’You look familiar.’’ She commented, extending her paw to the stranger. ‘’I’m Glory.’’

"Oh! I think i recognise you too... I'm Whisper..." 

She took her paw, and shook it lightly.

Just now, berri said:

"Oh! I think i recognise you too... I'm Whisper..." 

She took her paw, and shook it lightly.

‘’Cloudfall’s heir?’’ She asked, placing her paw back into the water after shaking. 

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Cloudfall’s heir?’’ She asked, placing her paw back into the water after shaking. 

Whisper nodded.

"But I wish i wasn't." She said, airily.

"You're Stormwind's heir, aren't you?"

Whisper nodded.

"But I wish i wasn't." She said, airily.

"You're Stormwind's heir, aren't you?"

She tilts her head. ‘’Yes I am. And why’s that?’’

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

She tilts her head. ‘’Yes I am. And why’s that?’’

"Well... you know... I've always been kept in... My mother's always training me to 'make my power better' even though it doesn't change anything... and I dunno... Queen is just a role i've never really wanted to take..." She said, sighing.

Just now, berri said:

"Well... you know... I've always been kept in... My mother's always training me to 'make my power better' even though it doesn't change anything... and I dunno... Queen is just a role i've never really wanted to take..." She said, sighing.

She nods understandingly. ‘’That sounds pretty reasonable.’’ She says. ‘’Oh, what are your powers?’’ She asks curiously.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She nods understandingly. ‘’That sounds pretty reasonable.’’ She says. ‘’Oh, what are your powers?’’ She asks curiously.

"Oh... just sort of sleep and dream magic. They aren't even that good, and they make me tired all of the time" She said with a yawn.

Just now, berri said:

"Oh... just sort of sleep and dream magic. They aren't even that good, and they make me tired all of the time" She said with a yawn.

‘’That still sounds cool.’’ She says with a blush, embarrassed about her own powers. ‘’So can you make anyone just fall asleep?’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘’That still sounds cool.’’ She says with a blush, embarrassed about her own powers. ‘’So can you make anyone just fall asleep?’’

"Pretty much. And also bring dreams to life, but it's not that useful. So... what about you?"

"Pretty much. And also bring dreams to life, but it's not that useful. So... what about you?"

‘’Telekinesis..’’ she said quietly. ‘’It’s limited though, mother and father say it will become more powerful as I grow but.. I don’t know.’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Telekinesis..’’ she said quietly. ‘’It’s limited though, mother and father say it will become more powerful as I grow but.. I don’t know.’’

"WHAT?" Her jaw dropped open. "That's really cool... " She said, trailing off. "So could you lift me? Or is it not that strong?" She asked, curious.

2 minutes ago, berri said:

"WHAT?" Her jaw dropped open. "That's really cool... " She said, trailing off. "So could you lift me? Or is it not that strong?" She asked, curious.

She shook her head. ‘’It only works on objects like.. like this.’’ She said turning to face inland. She stuck out her paw and a shell started floating through the air towards them. It landed at Whisper’s paws. (4/7)

Just now, Flower said:

She shook her head. ‘’It only works on objects like.. like this.’’ She said turning to face inland. She stuck out her paw and a shell started floating through the air towards them. It landed at Whisper’s paws. (4/7)

"Oh cool!" She looked at the shell on the ground. "I'd kill to have telekinesis..." She said, drowsily, almost about to doze off.

Just now, berri said:

"Oh cool!" She looked at the shell on the ground. "I'd kill to have telekinesis..." She said, drowsily, almost about to doze off.

‘’You look tired.’’ She said in a worried tone. ‘’you should come back to the castle, you can rest in my room and maybe I can even sneak you some of my dinner.’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’You look tired.’’ She said in a worried tone. ‘’you should come back to the castle, you can rest in my room and maybe I can even sneak you some of my dinner.’’

"Oh.. that's normal." She said, shaking herself awake. "And i'd love to... but the whole of Cloudfall would be looking for me if my mother realises i'm not there..."

Just now, berri said:

"Oh.. that's normal." She said, shaking herself awake. "And i'd love to... but the whole of Cloudfall would be looking for me if my mother realises i'm not there..."

‘’But do you have enough energy to swim home?’’ She asked worriedly, placing a paw on top of hers