Stray Fawn Community

~Strange Magic RP~

berri

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’But do you have enough energy to swim home?’’ She asked worriedly, placing a paw on top of hers 

Whisper sighed. "Probably not... " She said, trailing off. "I mean... I guess i'll come with you, but i'm not sure about this.."

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

I’m going to go to bed :( it’s 7am and my parents will be mad at me for sleeping until 5

Okay, good night (or good morning?)

8 hours ago, berri said:

Whisper sighed. "Probably not... " She said, trailing off. "I mean... I guess i'll come with you, but i'm not sure about this.."

“Me neither!” She said. “Cmon” she got up and started walking towards the palace

5 hours ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Is a spot for an heir still open? Or would it be more convenient if I was something else?

All of the kingdoms still have spots open for heir :) 

Yo? Can I join? If so..

Name: Balo

Gender/Pronouns: Male - He/him

Kingdom: Stormwind

Personality: short-tempered, manipulative, holds a grudge, does not tolerate others looking down on him because of his rank.

Picture:

819016576_2020-06-09(2).png.366b5db354bb273b646dafd231727d9a.png

If you could, I would prefer to have him able to control some sort of creatures weather it be nichelings or creatures, if not, anything you think would fit his personality as an evil rage ball.

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Green said:

Yo? Can I join? If so..

Name: Balo

Gender/Pronouns: Male - He/him

Kingdom: Stormwind

Personality: short-tempered, manipulative, holds a grudge, does not tolerate others looking down on him because of his rank.

Picture:

819016576_2020-06-09(2).png.366b5db354bb273b646dafd231727d9a.png

If you could, I would prefer to have him able to control some sort of creatures weather it be nichelings or creatures, if not, anything you think would fit his personality as an evil rage ball.

Character accepted! You did get good, so sure, you can have mind control if you're happy with that :) 

3 hours ago, Flower said:

“Me neither!” She said. “Cmon” she got up and started walking towards the palace

"Oh! Alright!" She said, shaking herself awake and then began to follow her.

2 minutes ago, berri said:

"Oh! Alright!" She said, shaking herself awake and then began to follow her.

She hopped up the shore and walked up a dirt path that was hidden by leaves and tree roots. "Its not far." She said, moving the branches out of their way with her powers (3/7)

Just now, Flower said:

She hopped up the shore and walked up a dirt path that was hidden by leaves and tree roots. "Its not far." She said, moving the branches out of their way with her powers (3/7)

"Oh... okay..." She said, watching her move the tree branches. "You sure do use them often, don't you?" She said, tilting her head.

Just now, berri said:

"Oh... okay..." She said, watching her move the tree branches. "You sure do use them often, don't you?" She said, tilting her head.

She blushes and nods, not looking back at her. "I guess I do." she said. "I'm almost out of energy so we should hurry." She said, speeding up and exiting the path.

She blushes and nods, not looking back at her. "I guess I do." she said. "I'm almost out of energy so we should hurry." She said, speeding up and exiting the path.

"Okay!" She said, running to catch up with her.

19 minutes ago, berri said:

Character accepted! You did get good, so sure, you can have mind control if you're happy with that :) 

(*happiness noise* I'm going to have him not know, then gradually learn how to do it over time, it would be a bit op to just have basically kid that has mastered mind control lol)

Balo stalked around one of the dark places of the stormwind kingdom, his bushy tail angrily swinging back and fourth.

• Paw up 1

20 minutes ago, berri said:

"Okay!" She said, running to catch up with her.

(Sorry, I was busy with the hunger games, also Congratulations ^^)

She peeked around the corrner of a hut, then signaled to her before running onward. She reached a wall of the castle and crawled through the hole that served as a window.

• Eek! 1

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

(Sorry, I was busy with the hunger games, also Congratulations ^^)

She peeked around the corrner of a hut, then signaled to her before running onward. She reached a wall of the castle and crawled through the hole that served as a window.

While following her, she looked around. "This is a lot different than Cloudfall.." She muttered, crawling through the hole.

Just now, berri said:

While following her, she looked around. "This is a lot different than Cloudfall.." She muttered, crawling through the hole.

“Really?” She asked curiously. “How so?” She walked down a corridor quietly then opened a door with her powers (2/7) “alright, were here.”

“Really?” She asked curiously. “How so?” She walked down a corridor quietly then opened a door with her powers (2/7) “alright, were here.”

"Well.. you know. Just looks different, that's all. Cloudfall has a bigger castle than this, but i think it's unnecessary..." She said, sitting down on the floor of the room.

2 minutes ago, berri said:

"Well.. you know. Just looks different, that's all. Cloudfall has a bigger castle than this, but i think it's unnecessary..." She said, sitting down on the floor of the room.

She nods. “It does seem unnecessary, this one is already big and has extra rooms that we don’t even need! Mother and father won’t even let the peasants stay in them!” She said with a loud sigh. “This is my bed, you can rest on it if you’d like.”

She nods. “It does seem unnecessary, this one is already big and has extra rooms that we don’t even need! Mother and father won’t even let the peasants stay in them!” She said with a loud sigh. “This is my bed, you can rest on it if you’d like.”

"Oh, no, it's alright, i can sleep on the floor.." She said, contently.

Just now, berri said:

"Oh, no, it's alright, i can sleep on the floor.." She said, contently.

“Are you sure?” She asks worriedly. “Oh my room is such a mess.. I’m sorry I wasn’t expecting someone so important to come over.” She said 

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Are you sure?” She asks worriedly. “Oh my room is such a mess.. I’m sorry I wasn’t expecting someone so important to come over.” She said 

She shook her head. "There's far more important people you could be meeting... And trust me, my room's worse." She said, settling down on the floor

1 minute ago, berri said:

She shook her head. "There's far more important people you could be meeting... And trust me, my room's worse." She said, settling down on the floor

She settled down besides her. “Whoo.. I’m tired too..”

Just now, Flower said:

She settled down besides her. “Whoo.. I’m tired too..”

"Yeah......" And almost immediately, Whisper was asleep.

Just now, berri said:

"Yeah......" And almost immediately, Whisper was asleep.

She purred and fell asleep with her head resting on her shoulder.