Stray Fawn Community

~Strange Magic RP~

berri

(I'll only post like this one more time, since I don't want to be annoying, anyone can join.)

Azalea tiptoed around the gardens, making sure not to step on any branches. She let out a sigh of relief as she made her way into the heart of the garden. She sat down and breathed in the fresh, sweet air.

(OPEN, like I said above! I really want to rp ;-;)

5 minutes ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

(I'll only post like this one more time, since I don't want to be annoying, anyone can join.)

Azalea tiptoed around the gardens, making sure not to step on any branches. She let out a sigh of relief as she made her way into the heart of the garden. She sat down and breathed in the fresh, sweet air.

(OPEN, like I said above! I really want to rp ;-;)

(I would join you but i have to do something now. Maybe later?)

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(Sure)

Azalea heard a rustling from an island not far from her, and peeked her head out of the foliage to see who it was. She hoped it wasn't a guard. She might get in trouble for being there, depending on what mood her mother was in today.

1 minute ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

Azalea heard a rustling from an island not far from her, and peeked her head out of the foliage to see who it was. She hoped it wasn't a guard. She might get in trouble for being there, depending on what mood her mother was in today.

Nah, it's just a child playing around in the grass. They were alone, but still seemed so be having a little fun.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Nah, it's just a child playing around in the grass. They were alone, but still seemed so be having a little fun.

It was a teen, like her. He didn't seem like a guard.. 

She relaxed, and then thought a moment. Would it be weird if she watched him? She didn't see many nichelings... 

She hid behind a tree and peeked her head out.

1 hour ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

It was a teen, like her. He didn't seem like a guard.. 

She relaxed, and then thought a moment. Would it be weird if she watched him? She didn't see many nichelings... 

She hid behind a tree and peeked her head out.

He was playing with the wind, letting himself be blown around by the breeze. He didn't seem to notice anyone, just doing his own thing.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He was playing with the wind, letting himself be blown around by the breeze. He didn't seem to notice anyone, just doing his own thing.

(Hey do you want me to make you heir of fallen leaves instead of cloudfall? so you two can be in the same kingdom?)

On 6/12/2020 at 7:48 AM, Flower said:

Glory got up and walked into the water. It was cold which made her worried. Whisper must be freezing..  she thought with a shiver.

As Whisper swam back over, she felt the water get colder. She wrapped her tail around herself to warm herself up, and once she reached the shoreline of Cloudfall her mind filled with thoughts of Glory, anarchy and stormeye.

4 minutes ago, berri said:

As Whisper swam back over, she felt the water get colder. She wrapped her tail around herself to warm herself up, and once she reached the shoreline of Cloudfall her mind filled with thoughts of Glory, anarchy and stormeye.

Yeah, that Sounds about right.)

Glory kept staring over the water. Unable to make out small details on the island

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Yeah, that Sounds about right.)

Glory kept staring over the water. Unable to make out small details on the island

Whisper looked back over, barely able to make out Glory on the shore. She didn't want to go back to Cloudfall, and wanted to swim back over.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She smiled at him. He seemed to be enjoying herself. She was happy for him.

Suddenly, her paws slipped from the tree and hit a stick with a loud, "CRACK!"

On 6/12/2020 at 6:13 PM, berri said:

(Hey do you want me to make you heir of fallen leaves instead of cloudfall? so you two can be in the same kingdom?)

((sure))

• Paw up 1

On 6/13/2020 at 10:06 AM, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

She smiled at him. He seemed to be enjoying herself. She was happy for him.

Suddenly, her paws slipped from the tree and hit a stick with a loud, "CRACK!"

The red and white child jumped, stopping their play session with the wind. They whipped their head around to look at wherever the noise came from.

Glory got up. ‘’Guess I should go home.. or take a stroll through Stormwind’s gardens..’’ she muttered, her paws taking her to the gardens automatically 

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

Glory got up. ‘’Guess I should go home.. or take a stroll through Stormwind’s gardens..’’ she muttered, her paws taking her to the gardens automatically 

She got there and sighed, nobody was around and she was alone, still. 

As she headed back to the castle, she stumbled, her mind foggy. She couldn't stop looking back, and her eyes felt heavy. She directed herself away from the castle and into the tall grass, not wanting to be seen.