Stray Fawn Community

~Strange Magic RP~

berri

(yeah i feel like making 3 seperate kingdoms was a bad idea on my part, i might move whisper over to stormeye with Glory and just delete cloudfall from existence. also i'll make whisper a peasant instead of an heir

8 minutes ago, berri said:

(yeah i feel like making 3 seperate kingdoms was a bad idea on my part, i might move whisper over to stormeye with Glory and just delete cloudfall from existence. also i'll make whisper a peasant instead of an heir

(I wasn’t trying to be a brat oh no- it’s your choice and if you think that’s what you want to do then do it, but if you don’t then don’t uwu)

Just now, Flower said:

(I wasn’t trying to be a brat oh no- it’s your choice and if you think that’s what you want to do then do it, but if you don’t then don’t uwu)

(Nah don't worry at all, i've been thinking about doing this for a while now, and i think seperating everybody was a bad idea. 

• Like 1

(0oh no the birds are chirping, it means I’ve stayed up until 4:30am again.. that’s fine. I’m fine. Sleep is for the big brained people and I have small brain ://)

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Glory just laid on the flat, stone garden pathway in defeat. 

‘’Hghgngnghhdhd Where did everyone go?’’ She asked, rolling onto her back and staring up at the grey cloudy sky over storm wind. It would probably rain soon. Glory didn’t mind, it had at least been sunny earlier. 

Just now, berri said:

(i'm just gonna say that Whisper hasn't met Glory yet)

(It was just a weird fever dream sequence that exists but doesn’t exist)

• Eek! 1

As Whisper walked around town, hiding in the tall grass, she realised she was near the royal gardens. Her eyes widened, and peeked in. She saw a light brown nicheling sitting on a rock, who she realised was the heir. She hid back into the grass, accidentally making some noise. She felt like she had seen this nicheling somewhere before, but wasn't sure where.

10 minutes ago, berri said:

As Whisper walked around town, hiding in the tall grass, she realised she was near the royal gardens. Her eyes widened, and peeked in. She saw a light brown nicheling sitting on a rock, who she realised was the heir. She hid back into the grass, accidentally making some noise. She felt like she had seen this nicheling somewhere before, but wasn't sure where.

She rolled over a couple more times until she was on her back, and then sat up. ‘’Oh my stars someone to talk to!’’ She said and then sighed dreamily. ‘’It’s been a hot minute since I’ve talked to someone.’ Oh won’t you beautiful maiden please come over and speak with me?’’ She pleaded, eyeing the grass up with round pleading eyes

16 minutes ago, Flower said:

(0oh no the birds are chirping, it means I’ve stayed up until 4:30am again.. that’s fine. I’m fine. Sleep is for the big brained people and I have small brain ://)

(You aren't alone my love)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(You aren't alone my love)

(Ah yes I nearly forgot we are in the same time zone. anyways *clears throat* GOOD MORNING MY LOVE)

12 minutes ago, Flower said:

She rolled over a couple more times until she was on her back, and then sat up. ‘’Oh my stars someone to talk to!’’ She said and then sighed dreamily. ‘’It’s been a hot minute since I’ve talked to someone.’ Oh won’t you beautiful maiden please come over and speak with me?’’ She pleaded, eyeing the grass up with round pleading eyes

Whisper stiffened slightly, as she thought she couldn't see her. "Alright..." She said quietly, and walked out of the grass. "Uhm, what do you want to talk about?"

4 minutes ago, berri said:

Whisper stiffened slightly, as she thought she couldn't see her. "Alright..." She said quietly, and walked out of the grass. "Uhm, what do you want to talk about?"

‘’Anything! I’ve been alone the whole day! Isn’t that sad?’’ She said with a dramatic sigh. She held her paw up in the air and moved it in the direction of a flower Bush, and then in Whisper’s direction. It settled on her head (y’know how people put flowers behind their ears sometimes to look pRETTY? She did That but with nichelings which isn’t very original but I felt like I had to explain it in case i worded it weird and it didn’t make sense) ‘’that is truly your color, might I ask your name?’’ (ghghghdysyb) 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Anything! I’ve been alone the whole day! Isn’t that sad?’’ She said with a dramatic sigh. She held her paw up in the air and moved it in the direction of a flower Bush, and then in Whisper’s direction. It settled on her head (y’know how people put flowers behind their ears sometimes to look pRETTY? She did That but with nichelings which isn’t very original but I felt like I had to explain it in case i worded it weird and it didn’t make sense) ‘’that is truly your color, might I ask your name?’’ (ghghghdysyb) 

"Oh!" she said, as the flower settled lightly on her head. "I'm Whisper..." She said nervously. "May I ask what's yours?" She asked gently, watching the nicheling move gracefully, as Whisper's antennae twitched on her head. (It's going to rain tomorrow, she realised) She looked around the garden, it was littered with roses bushes and hibiscus, the deep blues and reds complementing the pink berries that grew on trees nearby.

1 minute ago, berri said:

"Oh!" she said, as the flower settled lightly on her head. "I'm Whisper..." She said nervously. "May I ask what's yours?" She asked gently, watching the nicheling move gracefully, as Whisper's antennae twitched on her head. (It's going to rain tomorrow, she realised) She looked around the garden, it was littered with roses bushes and hibiscus, the deep blues and reds complementing the pink berries that grew on trees nearby.

‘’Glory.’’ She said with a playful bow. She flicked her paw again and brought a flower to her. She held it, admired its beauty and then (k I l l e d I t) tucked it behind her own ear. ‘’Now we match.’’ She said with a smile.

‘’Glory.’’ She said with a playful bow. She flicked her paw again and brought a flower to her. She held it, admired its beauty and then (k I l l e d I t) tucked it behind her own ear. ‘’Now we match.’’ She said with a smile.

Whisper sat down and her tail wrapped around herself. "That's a nice name," She said, and dipped her head in response to the bow. She watched the flowers fly through the air and settle on Glory's head, wondering how she manipulated it so easy. "You have telekinesis?" She asked, curiously.

1 minute ago, berri said:

Whisper sat down and her tail wrapped around herself. "That's a nice name," She said, and dipped her head in response to the bow. She watched the flowers fly through the air and settle on Glory's head, wondering how she manipulated it so easy. "You have telekinesis?" She asked, curiously.

She nods. ‘’What about you Lady Whisper?’’ She asks, looking at her with a mischievous smile. (Oh no I haven’t been counting.. uhh 5/7)

She nods. ‘’What about you Lady Whisper?’’ She asks, looking at her with a mischievous smile. (Oh no I haven’t been counting.. uhh 5/7)

She shook her head. "It's just sleep and dream related, nothing as interesting as yours." She said, dismissive of her own powers.

Just now, berri said:

She shook her head. "It's just sleep and dream related, nothing as interesting as yours." She said, dismissive of her own powers.

‘’Lady Whisper, it seems very interesting to me.’’ She said, touching her paw to her heart. Her voice sounded genuine 

‘’Lady Whisper, it seems very interesting to me.’’ She said, touching her paw to her heart. Her voice sounded genuine 

"Ah, well. It just makes me tired most of the time, I'd much rather be without it..." She said, feeling guilty. "I can just put myself and others to sleep and make anything anyone has dreamed real. It's not that useful, as i only dream nonsense.. and what the weather tomorrow will be." She said, touching her antennae with her paw.