Stray Fawn Community

~Strange Magic RP~

berri

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

She stopped manipulating the water and let it wash over her paws. She smirked, her head facing forward so whisper would be unable to see her mischievous grin. She flicked her paw and water leapt up and  splashed whisper on the side.

"OH!" She said, feeling the cold water splash up beside her, then laughed. The water was cold and salty, and dripped off the side of her pelt. 

7 minutes ago, berri said:

"OH!" She said, feeling the cold water splash up beside her, then laughed. The water was cold and salty, and dripped off the side of her pelt. 

‘’Oops.’’ Said glory innocently. She turned around and grinned at Whisper.

5 minutes ago, berri said:

"Lady Glory!" She said, paw to chest in a dramatic tone. "How could you?" She asked, bringing her paw to her head.

‘’’lady Whisper!’’ She gasped dramatically as she brought up a bigger amount of water and dropped it on herself 2\7 ‘’how could you?!’’ She asks, pretending it was whisper who splashed her.

9 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’’lady Whisper!’’ She gasped dramatically as she brought up a bigger amount of water and dropped it on herself 2\7 ‘’how could you?!’’ She asks, pretending it was whisper who splashed her.

"LADY GLORY!" She said, gasping and looking away from her. "How DARE you accuse me of such a thing?" She said, looking back at her and dramatically sweeping her tail around herself and bringing her paws to her mouth.

5 hours ago, Tigerlily_On_Niche said:

(oop sorry I've taken so long, guess she has a brother, she probably doesn't know Talurno though since her mom tells her she can't visit anyone really)

She froze, and swiftly hid behind the tree.

Did they see me? She thought. If they did, WHAT DO I DO!! She tried to blend in a much with the bark as possible.

"Hello?" He called out, going from playful child to serious boi.

30 minutes ago, berri said:

"LADY GLORY!" She said, gasping and looking away from her. "How DARE you accuse me of such a thing?" She said, looking back at her and dramatically sweeping her tail around herself and bringing her paws to her mouth.

‘’LADY WHISPER! HOW DARE YOU SPLASH ME!’’ She retorted, sweeping her paws and hitting whisper with a big wave of water. .5/7

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’LADY WHISPER! HOW DARE YOU SPLASH ME!’’ She retorted, sweeping her paws and hitting whisper with a big wave of water. .5/7

"LADY GLORY, HOW COULD YOU?" She said, and stuck her paws in the water, summoning a bunch of fish with little tiny wings into the water that splashed Glory. 8/9

1 hour ago, berri said:

"LADY GLORY, HOW COULD YOU?" She said, and stuck her paws in the water, summoning a bunch of fish with little tiny wings into the water that splashed Glory. 8/9

“LADY WHISPER, YOUR POWER IS TRULY LOVELY!” She shouted, watching as they splashed her. She didn’t retaliate, knowing her energy was low

28 minutes ago, Flower said:

“LADY WHISPER, YOUR POWER IS TRULY LOVELY!” She shouted, watching as they splashed her. She didn’t retaliate, knowing her energy was low

"Oh, thank you, my lady." She quickly desummoned the fish once she realised Glory stopped. They were both completely soaked with water.

6 minutes ago, berri said:

"Oh, thank you, my lady." She quickly desummoned the fish once she realised Glory stopped. They were both completely soaked with water.

She spat water out of her mouth. “Pttha.” She said and looked at whisper. She started laughing and sunk to the ground where she laid on her back in the waves

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

She spat water out of her mouth. “Pttha.” She said and looked at whisper. She started laughing and sunk to the ground where she laid on her back in the waves

Whisper fell over too, laughing. "That was fun!" She said, coughing up water that got into her mouth. 

2 minutes ago, berri said:

Whisper fell over too, laughing. "That was fun!" She said, coughing up water that got into her mouth. 

She nods eagerly. “Totally lady Whisper. Where shall we go now?” She asked as thunder boomed overhead

3 hours ago, Flower said:

She nods eagerly. “Totally lady Whisper. Where shall we go now?” She asked as thunder boomed overhead

"Ah... Maybe somewhere inside?" She asked, looking at the storm clouds that filled the air.

30 minutes ago, berri said:

"Ah... Maybe somewhere inside?" She asked, looking at the storm clouds that filled the air.

She nods. ‘’Where shall we go lady whisper?’’ She asked.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She nods. ‘’Where shall we go lady whisper?’’ She asked.

"I'm not sure.." She said. "Where ever you would like, my lady..."

Just now, berri said:

"I'm not sure.." She said. "Where ever you would like, my lady..."

‘’Ooh! Follow me!’’ She said, grabbing Whisper’s paw and pulling her after her.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Ooh! Follow me!’’ She said, grabbing Whisper’s paw and pulling her after her.

"Oh! Alright!" She said, hurrying to catch up to Glory's pace. "Where are we going?"

3 minutes ago, berri said:

"Oh! Alright!" She said, hurrying to catch up to Glory's pace. "Where are we going?"

‘’We’re going to sneak into the palace, steal some snacks and tea, and then go to my room and dry off then hang out.’’ She said 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’We’re going to sneak into the palace, steal some snacks and tea, and then go to my room and dry off then hang out.’’ She said 

"Ooh! Sounds fun!" She giggled. She had never seen inside the palace before, and couldn't believe that she was about to.

1 minute ago, berri said:

"Ooh! Sounds fun!" She giggled. She had never seen inside the palace before, and couldn't believe that she was about to.

She giggled too, continuing to run through the rain and up a secret path in the tree line. Once they reached the palace wall she opened a window, backed up, and took a running start before hurling herself inside

34 minutes ago, Flower said:

She giggled too, continuing to run through the rain and up a secret path in the tree line. Once they reached the palace wall she opened a window, backed up, and took a running start before hurling herself inside

Whisper followed her, pulling herself inside the window.

4 minutes ago, berri said:

She followed her, looking around the castle while she ran.

She stopped at a door. ‘’Nobody should be in there, lunch was just made a little while ago so the cooks shouldn’t be in there.’’