Hello Guest

New Member Introduction Page
Started by Dragonritz
13 Replies    648 Views
Dragonritz
New Member Introduction Page
So this thread will be for new forum members to tell people about themselves.  For me its: I live in the U.S. I have many animals, enjoy reading, ecology, science, genetics  and  new tech.

• Read 648 times
  • New Member Introduction
  • 13 Replies

MakiiDRuben
Re: New Member Introduction Page
Hello!

I'm Makii. I'm from EU and I found this forum thanks to 9gag, I saw a few post about Nimbatus.  I like a lot of genres of games ( fps, mmorpg, etc ) I like to read mangas, and book of course :D I hope to meet a lot of you ^^

Artha
Hi! I am Artha, an artist and eccentric person who is married to a lovely husband!

I have two cats, two budgies, a ball python, and a bunny. I love to draw and discovered Niche through JessiMew's playthroughs!

I have been playing the pre release for ages and plan to send lots of support in the future for this amazing game!|

I have been telling EVERYBODY about it, trying to get them to buy it!

Philo
Hi all and welcome :D

@Dragonritz
What kind of animals do you have?

@Makii
I also love mangas. Which one is your favorite?

@ Artha
Thank you very much, your support is highly appreciated :D
\ ^_^ /

Josh
Hello, I'm Josh!  I am currently a freshman in college!

I actually found out about Nimbatus just a few hours ago thanks to a youtuber I am subscribed to, Lathland.  I've been a fan for a long time of 2-D games of this style, namely Reassembly.

I am a very open person, and there are many things that I like to do, way too many to list all of them.  Some items include watching shows, playing games, spending time with friends, fishing, and camping.

I hope that I can find as much time as I can to be an active member of the community and player of Nimbatus.

Ten_Apricots
G'day from Australia, I'm a software engineer from Melbourne (Never looked into games though), I discovered this game through Lathrix ^ as well.
I'm pretty sure that the whole fan base agrees that this game has a good potential in this genre right from the get-go.
Anyway, I'll try to be active here and give feedback and suggestions on the game, Cheers

pewpew1212
Hello!,

I'm Patrick from SEA and I'm absolutely loving Nimbatus. I came upon it on 9Gag and i have been having a blast ever since. I have space engineers and KSP on my steam account and i love those games, but Nimbatus something unique, something that scratches that itch for creative and complex space games.

Hopefully you guys can add more logic gates like XOR , NAND, Etc. Maybe add a bit more on the wiring system if the ships as well. I've been running out of Buttons trying to make a completely autonomous with 360° enemy tracking.

Anyways best of luck to the game. I will definitely buy it on steam as soon as it come out.

Much love to the StrayFawn crew,
New Fan <3

FlyingGuppie
Hi everyone! Name is Danielle, and excited to see that there is an online forum for Niche here at Stray Fawn Studio.

Been playing the pre-release for awhile and love the game; people I have recommended it too have also been intrigued by it as well!

Interests include sciences, animals, and the fine arts.

Looking forward to meeting more of you ^__^

gyppygirl2021
Oh whoops, I made several posts here before properly introducing myself, sorry :P

I'm Molly (or Gyppy, if you prefer, it's an intentional misspelling of "guppy"). My interests include video games, art, writing, animals in general... and, of course, FISH. I love fish!

I'm also really socially awkward and tend to be terribly blunt at times, so I apologize for this in advance...

lefirenet
Sup. Lefirenet here. found this on kickstarter, backed and playing demo. hoping for more great stuff.

javcov
o/ jav here found this after seeing a you tube video on in, i'v allays loved games that stretch your ideas of creativity, i just love how this game has the ability to be so much and creativity should not be limited ;)

Blossom
This being the internet i don't want to tell my name or age. What i will tell is I'm a female and love animals. Some other thing about me are I like reading,science, and nature, and sometimes adventures as well as other fun stuff.I also love Niche as you can probally tell  :)

jbox1
Hello! I'm a noob ;D !

I am guessing you are experienced in the concept of meeting a noob. Ah, well, I'll stop being a noob someday.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:34:58 AM by jbox1 »

DreamShark
Hello!

My name is Vincent.
Drawing and Coding are my passions - and I have a degree in Computer Science.
I like me some sharks (hence the username).

I had seen the game Niche in passing, but not invested in it, but recently discovered Nimbatus through a couple postings on Imgur. Discovered there was a Demo, then a KickStarter - and promptly funded the campaign. (super happy it got as much funding as it did)

I'm super excited to help as best I can to make Nimbatus as good as it can through feedback as part of the community and to watch a game grow from Pre-Alpha to whatever it's destination for final release may be!