Stray Fawn Community

Some of meh drones

jbox1

I decided to post some of my drones, as yah do when you've clocked over 600 minutes on one save file! :o

Number Display Drone

So, I had this random idea whilst messing around with the "new" LEDs.

(yes I know there has been an update since then but the updates are so quick and violent, I honestly can't keep up)

Anyway, I made this design which uses IF gates to light up segments of an LED display which shows what numbered key I press. It did this using if gates, activating the binded LED when the appropriate key(s) were pressed. Unfortunately the file which had the drone corrupted, and all progress was lost (go me! :( ) Anyway, I'll make another version sometime soon.

Snake Drone

YES! I DID DO THIS JUST BECAUSE LATHERIX DID (all hail the mighty)! AND NO! THIS IS NOT AN EXACT COPY!(first off, I did it in one episode! ;D)

Anyway, it had a very similar design to latherix's, but without a rotating head, and also I added guns to the snake so it could 'un-hinge' itself from any rocks. It also had a clever system of logic splitters, allowing each segment to fly away from walls, and also allow the player control of several forward thrusters on each segment. This one, again, was on my corrupt save file (damn you bugs!)

Wheel Drone

This is a fairly standard wheel drone that will trundle along the surface destroying everything behind it. Note the tower laser for removing odd bumps and blockages that might get in your way. It isn't perfect, but it moves. :P. Luckily this one survived the great corruption of 2017, so you will be able to marvel (or laugh at) my awesomeness. The file is attached to this post.

Necromancer

Probably the most over designed, over engineered, closest link to that good old formula of "Bigger is better". Basically, it is a ball of drones that will crush any kind of sumo competitor (except rammers). This one also was a survivor, and can be found as an attachment to this post.

Prospector

I HAD THIS IDEA BEFORE LATHERIX! OK?

Not only that, but, unlike latherix's design, it actually works. It s a basic mining rig which can be transported and dropped anywhere, then continue to mine into the planet. It uses a motor, coupled to a high tolerance direction... thing... to cause a switch to oscillate when the direction sensor is triggered by the sweeping motion of the laser. So long as the rig always points down, it should work fine. The drone is also attached to the post.

And that's it! Thanks for reading! Tell me what I did wrong! Bye!

Wheel_Drone.nimbatusdrone

necromancer_2.nimbatusdrone

Prospecter.nimbatusdrone