Stray Fawn Community

a vary bad idea

fingin

all right so I have a few ideas for nimbatus based on the demo,

1. remove the whole galaxy thing and make it a universe

2. make the universe procedurally generated with planets and moons and galaxies

2.5 story mode??

2.6 mining for an actual reason (resources)

3. let's make spaceships too

4. we have drones we have spaceships what else could I possibly have to say??

4.5 structures?? like lunar bases and such

5. let the spaceship be the main menu

5.5 if what I'm talking about is already planned then gees you guys are good but in the event of the opposite I wish to redact my previous statement

read if you wish I do not want to insult you or anything just thought I might mention it>(

and if we are making a simulator why not make it 3D

6. if you want 3D models for any of the parts just ask ill be happy to provide you (the company as a whole)

my 3d models licensed under wtfpl license (http://www.wtfpl.net/about/)

6.5 ill make a sample if you wish I'm only 16 so I'm still in school it will take me a few days to make the samples

depending on how many you want

)

7. if you need a programmer the same thing applies all I ask is that we can create a modding API for the game so anybody can make any part they wish (like a Lua logic block or a microchip block or an RCS truster or a support block (i can go on and on and on))

8. ill stop here for now if you hate any of my ideas please tell me on a scale of 1 - 20 1 being  NEVER 5 being its bad 10 being maby 15 being kind of good 20 being its in

part 2:

1. can't help but notice the struts are basically rubber

2. we really big bots everything seems to lag a lot

3.  there is no easy way to access options from various places in the game

4. no more bugs, let's add cross-platform multiplayer since you are using the Unity game engine it should be relatively easy. ill make a network protocol if you want ;) under the same license as before

5. looking for beta/alpha testers?? ill be happy to help

6. remove the struts and so forth

7. make parts easier to do precision with

7.1 mirror mode

7.2 rotation wheel that tells you the parts rotation

7.3 tools and or prefab/ think like how you design a game if there is a tool to automate parts of production wount your pipeline be faster and more clean-cut??  the same thing applies here

8. do you want my resume?

8.1 well thats my 8 for this post so sad -,_-,

Alpha access was a Kickstarter reward, so it's not likely there'll be more alpha access until early access on Steam opens up.

A lot of these seem pretty obvious, so I'll focus on what isn't obvious.

I second the idea of spaceships.  Let us design our drone manufactory, and give us deep-space challenges - asteroid fields to maneuver and dig through, some enemy gauntlets to run, maybe have to design a drone that can handle an orbital solution, and have parts for refueling the drone from the player-designed Nimbatus, or for orbital fire support.

Mirror mode is planned.

I think you mean a mechanical hinge that can be rotated to a specific angle?  I'd like to see that, too, but making it possible with simple logic parts is something I'm still working on right now.  I'll have a post shortly about that, once I'm done thinking.