Stray Fawn Community

Love the game, some suggestions

Leeaust1234

Hi Stray Fawn Studio,

First I would like to say thank you for making this game, its such an interesting idea with so much possibilities well done! This is what spore should have been .

Some ideas:

1) As its a genetic/ evolution game I think it would be a great idea to have the ability in time to be able to be immortal. There could be a story aspect to getting it and only after a certain number of generation and mutations.

2) The ability to automate berry collecting, I seem to spend all my time clicking on berry bushes, if you could assign a nicheling to a berry bush there they would continue collecting. When they have only 5 days left you get a message, so you can breed them or get a replacement ready.

3) Longer life it seems like my nichelings just keep dying all the time! I think 30 to 40 days would be better, with the chance to mutate in genes to let them live longer, coz you spend ages getting the ones you want they die and their offspring don't always have what your looking for.

4) the ability to mutate in immunities. I find even tho I try and keep my immunities with a wide range of immunities I seem after awhile to fun out and get a lack in numbers.

5) 4 or 5 gems per nicheling again this is something you can mutate for.

6) More colours, mutations, more thing for nichelings to do, more much more story.

7) Nichelings evolve properly like spore, work your way through different times, so to space and find a new world with new challenges. more enemies, more lands

I know am thinking a head the game is fun just needs a few changes in my opinion, I want to be working on getting the best nichelings I can, not micro managing berry bushes. If this sounds negative am sorry its not meant to be, just some ideas to improve the game and get the game to last and grow. Am going to start recording Niche and uploading to youtube.

Thank you again for this game. Pls let me know what you think of my ideas and if there are any different ideas people have for the game.

Lee

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Quite a few of those have already been sugested under feature requests. If you want the possibility for your suggestions to end up in game, you might want to go over there and post some of them SEPERATELY so that people can vote on them :)

Also I doubt Nichelings will ever partake in space flight.

Currently there is an active voting for the sandbox customizations, you could vote on your Nichelings to have a longer lifespan.

• Like 3