Stray Fawn Community

We summoned Moon Lord irl *not clickbait*

Nit

Hey gamers, so basically Zukii and I were playing Terraria, and we had defeated the last lunar thingy.

We went back home for some random stuff, but then the screen started glitching. We were both like 'wth' but ignored it. It did that for maybe 30 more seconds, and then...

MOON LORD AWOKE!!

And literally JUST as he spawned, we both heard the loudest crash of thunder/lightning outside. It must've been close because I've never heard thunder that loud before. I'm not scared of it or anything, but needless to say, I was shook.

We obviously died, BUT we did take 1/4 of his health down.

Anyways, we're now preparing as much as we can so we can FINALLY BEAT TERRARIA!!!!!

Oki, that's all. Feel free to ignore this topic lol.

• Eek! 5
  • Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Akirameta said:

well the crawlipedes gonna mess up any airplanes if the lunar events have begun ;w;

The crawlipedes are the dumbest enemies ever, I swear

Just now, Akirameta said:

ik, I hate them so much. I always save the solar pillar for last because I dont want to deal with them

I usually do the ones furthest away 1st, but yeah the solar pillar sucks (apart from that one weapon from the fragments that I LOVE right now, I think it was called the Solar Eruption)

Just now, Kawoofy said:

I usually do the ones furthest away 1st, but yeah the solar pillar sucks (apart from that one weapon from the fragments that I LOVE right now, I think it was called the Solar Eruption)

yeah, the solar eruption is godly, and definitely the best melee for moonlord in my eyes

Just now, Akirameta said:

yeah, the solar eruption is godly, and definitely the best melee for moonlord in my eyes

Mhm, me and Zukii are now tryna get some ranged weapons too (I've got the bow and gun from the I think vortex fragments)

I honestly never imagined myself getting this far in the game (even though I've played it for over 500 hours, yikes), before my world with Zukii the furthest I had gotten with my other friend was Golem, so I have barely any knowledge of anything after that lol

Just now, Kawoofy said:

Mhm, me and Zukii are now tryna get some ranged weapons too (I've got the bow and gun from the I think vortex fragments)

I honestly never imagined myself getting this far in the game (even though I've played it for over 500 hours, yikes), before my world with Zukii the furthest I had gotten with my other friend was Golem, so I have barely any knowledge of anything after that lol

damn, nice! I tend to play games for completion, so I beat the game ages ago, with only 300 hours atm. for 1.4, I've been busy and am currently on plantera for my journey-master playthrough

Honestly, I bet that a lot of the hours is from me making the NPC village look nice (usually tree themed), however for my main world now I couldn't be asked so it just goes straight up hehe

Also, I haven't tried journey mode yet, how much does it differ from classic? 

33 minutes ago, Kawoofy said:

Honestly, I bet that a lot of the hours is from me making the NPC village look nice (usually tree themed), however for my main world now I couldn't be asked so it just goes straight up hehe

Also, I haven't tried journey mode yet, how much does it differ from classic? 

Aside from the powers, not at all really.

I quite enjoy it actually, because you can control spawn rates and difficulty. I could fight the EoC in expert, and the WoF in classic. its nice, and you get the respective lots for the difficulty.

Cool! I'd probably check it out to get an unholy amount of minions, and now that I think about it, I'd love to see how long I can make the stardust dragon

• Like 1