Stray Fawn Community

//oblivion// A, Beast Breeder/ breeding game. ( 20 slots open! )

Artanskitty

K, since breeding games are getting popular, and i wanted to do one.

Note: this breeding game is more complex.// It was a quiet day in your neighbor hood, Some adults went  outside, to get the warm  rays of sunshine. suddenly, a ancient relic, falls out of a tree. People stared at the relic, and decided to call the scientists. A few, Days later, the scientists come back, and tell all the, adults and children to follow them. A portal was opened, and the children along with the adults went inside. ( Today) Its, been 5 yers since that incident. Now we have pets of our own. but not just normal pets like, Dogs, cats, and reptiles. Nope!, we have magical beasts, as our pets.. With unique abilities. Its time you get a beast aswell. ( kinda like pokemon, but i tweaked it a bit )

• Artanskitty changed the title to //oblivion// A, Beast Breeder/ breeding game. ( 20 slots open! )
21 hours ago, Artanskitty said:

K, since breeding games are getting popular, and i wanted to do one.

Note: this breeding game is more complex.// It was a quiet day in your neighbor hood, Some adults went  outside, to get the warm  rays of sunshine. suddenly, a ancient relic, falls out of a tree. People stared at the relic, and decided to call the scientists. A few, Days later, the scientists come back, and tell all the, adults and children to follow them. A portal was opened, and the children along with the adults went inside. ( Today) Its, been 5 yers since that incident. Now we have pets of our own. but not just normal pets like, Dogs, cats, and reptiles. Nope!, we have magical beasts, as our pets.. With unique abilities. Its time you get a beast aswell. ( kinda like pokemon, but i tweaked it a bit )

also ill show what the beasts look like