Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cat book/animation

Merp_The_Derp

Hi, I will be returning to Youtube and I am currently working on a book series which I will be starting soon. I got the clans and camp and will also be turning this into an animation. If you would like to join, give me a picture or detailed description of your oc, personality, clan, rank, and age. Here are the clans, and I will be adding updates to the clan allegiance.

CLANS

ShoreClan (Like RiverClan)

AuroraClan (Like WindClan)

WoodlandClan (Like ThunderClan)

DarkClan ( Like ShadowClan)

(Please dont copy T-T)

On 11/15/2023 at 5:54 AM, Moon_Animations said:

Hi, I will be returning to Youtube and I am currently working on a book series which I will be starting soon. I got the clans and camp and will also be turning this into an animation. If you would like to join, give me a picture or detailed description of your oc, personality, clan, rank, and age. Here are the clans, and I will be adding updates to the clan allegiance.

CLANS

isnt this a little bit of copyrighting 

just put a disclaimer at the start k 

k so my character is called icepaw (paw later leaf) she is a grey cat with long fur and is a warrior aprentice. (or medicine cat but idk)

she is from woodclan ( because i love thhunderclan) and her parents are from different clans (legally or illegally?) do she is part shore clan

tekl meif you want anything else and ill add it here 

Darkclan cause shadowclan style babies deserve better

Leader- Rubblestar

A dark grey she-cat with lighter grey speckling by her rear. She has a stub tail and folded over ears. She is a more lanky cat. She is fairly anxious and attempts to live up to past leaders and brave the 'threat' of the other clan leaders

Deputy- Archwish

A fluffy dark grey she-cat with even darker stripes and mask. She is a strong and beefy cat with a fluffy tail. She is brave and loyal, helping Rubblestar gain her own confidence.

Also they're mates 🥰

• Like 1

Auroraclan meddies now :3

medicine cat- Swallowthicket

a diluted tortie tom-cat with medium length fur. He normally has herbs, leaves, and sticks stuck throughout his fur, and despite cleaning these out constantly they persist. He is an optimistic cat, managing to cheer up many of his patients

med app- Corvidpaw

a grey mottled tom with a splotch looking alike to wings reaching across his shoulders. He has medium length but very soft and fluffy fur that he always keeps clean. He doesn't like many other cats, normally sticking around his mentor. He is quiet, but talks a lot to the cats he likes. If they are alone, he'll be talking to swallow quite a lot

• Like 1

Woodclan 

leader Morningstar 

a calico she cat with a VERRY fluffy tail. She is a kind leader who doesn’t rush I to things and doesn’t like battle 

deputy darkclaw 

ruthless and mean 

black tom with white stripes like claw marks 

On 11/15/2023 at 5:54 AM, Moon_Animations said:

CLANS

(Please dont copy T-T)

Is it a map or a series 

I want to animate smith one day but I’m not allowed to post bc of my overprotective mom 

but she probs won’t care if it’s only lien part of a map 

1 minute ago, Icecatcake_frog said:

Is it a map or a series 

I want to animate smith one day but I’m not allowed to post bc of my overprotective mom 

but she probs won’t care if it’s only lien part of a map 

Its a series

On 11/16/2023 at 2:18 PM, Icecatcake_frog said:

k so my character is called icepaw (paw later leaf) she is a grey cat with long fur and is a warrior aprentice. (or medicine cat but idk)

she is from woodclan ( because i love thhunderclan) and her parents are from different clans (legally or illegally?) do she is part shore clan

Probaly need to add a mentor or I can add one for you.

On 11/17/2023 at 5:18 AM, Icecatcake_frog said:

Oh @Moon_Animations

If u still want my mentor their name is blossom leaf 

they are a calico 

I don’t know if they are she cat or tom right now because I don’t have a brain at 5 am so 

U can choose

gheu have an extra fluffy tail and fun fact they had 4 other litter mates 

Ok I will give u 3 medicine cats if u need one ore two 

ok so the first one is a tom who is called firespark 

he has a blueish grey pelt 

;3(cat face) I k it makes so much sense. 

u can choose a personallyity 

The second medicine cat will be 

foxfluff 

she has a long fluffy amber tail with a white tuft on then end so she looks like a fox 

ahe broke the warrior code (unless you want to change this stupid rule) and had two kits, the leader of woodclan and another one who was born dead 

She is woodclann 

she has an apprentice because she is getting  old   
their name is long paw because as a kit they broke their paw and it never healed 

And finally my third birchdove 

u choose gender 

they have a rare green marking on them du to a flaming star (comet ) that starclan sent down to the clans as a punishment 

it turned parts of their pelt green with little leaves and stuff 

😢

she is permenately damaged and couldn’t become a warrior

Oh and I’ll give you one more queen so u can add that to one of ur lists 

her name is frog heart 

if it’s legal I would actually like her to be a medic e cat extra one tho 

she if fully white 

And she hasn’t had her kits yet 

when she has them Thor names are 

blossom kit 

lostkit and 

mistykit