Stray Fawn Community

Dangerous Underwater Killer; The Sawbarra

1_CattAttack_1

The Sawbarra- or Sawcuda, I'm unsure. Sawbarra could be for males and Sawcuda could be for females- would be a stealthy underwater predator. A combination of a Saw Shark and a Barracuda. Since the only underater predator we have currently are the Razoreena, I thought I'd come up with a creature myself. It wouldn't show up on any easy island, though maybe the Archipelago, and wouldn't go into rivers or near the beaches. The idea is that they can only be caught by swimming nichelings with high attack or fishing. If you can't fish it, you can try to attack it. Most common near jungle islands, and can't stand the cold.

A Sawbarra would have teeth sticking out the edges of it's mouth, much like the Saw shark. It would appear to be a bottom feeder, but will attack if you get too close. It has a silver appearance, and an eye for shiny things. Maybe it'd be attracted to creatures with distasteful smell or appearance, as it can't smell and only has great eyesight; great eyesight for anything and everything bright! It has many small fins for balance, and three main large fins for swimming. It must keep moving every turn- if you surround it, it'll stop breathing and lose health! Babies are easy prey. Babies probably couldn't be tamed. 

Watch out; these are at the top of their food chain! They can be seen chasing clown koi or razoreena. (I've seen other sea predator suggestions, and if those are added in, these guys would be fish to them. ':D)

IMG_E4970.JPG.ee7d9e4ead7107e3127c83624fcc30bf.JPG

Stats:

Underwater breathing (gills.)

5 swimming (Largest fin would add two, the two medium fins add one each, and all the smaller fins add balance which counts as one.)

2 attack (snout/teeth.)

5 fishing (they have a mouth underneath their snout, and it's like a regular barracuda's. It doesn't add attack, though, since it's blocked by the snout.)

4 sight (underwater/predator eyes.)

Drops 10 food when attacked and killed, drops 5 or 7 when fished.

Moves like a rogue male or walrus deer; every time you move.

• Like 2

0 replies to this post

There are no comments yet