Stray Fawn Community

Suggestion for goals/minor "bug" I've noticed

CaptainM

Hey, been really interested in this game for the last couple weeks, played quiiite a bit already. I absolutely love ship building games, and the amount of depth already present in this demo is quite astounding. I look forward to participating in the Alpha, and seeing what new features are added over time!

One thing I've noticed is that the points of the galaxy's arms are exceptionally difficult to get to. This is likely a minor issue as well, as one of the arms I tried to reach was unreachable due to the discover radius of the "Destroy the Transmitter" missions being too narrow to discover nearby stars (see attached.)

Were this remedied, I thought that having a particularly difficult mission with a sizable reward at the points would be quite interesting. Would provide several difficult to reach targets across the galaxy. Perhaps a Mega hive that produces the larger aliens? That blast when they die would be quite devastating if in a confined space.

Anyway, fantastic game so far, and I'm excited to see what additions the future holds!

Nimbatus_Screenshot_201711142339393736.thumb.png.6890ffef3051ce47d0e01ae0e167ba7a.png