Stray Fawn Community

Allow ALL Gem colors to be set at birth of creature

rarespawn

I would really like the option to set ALL of the gem colors for my babies at birth, even if the gems aren't showing yet!

When the baby is born I immediately look at their genes and I know which colors I want to set the gems, but I can't set them!  Instead, I have to come back the next turn, remember what colors I wanted, and set the first one, and then I have to come back twice more and set the last two.  This is a lot of clicking and a lot of time trying to remember what babies belong to what colors!

Sometimes I have so many babies I am using combos of the 5 colors instead of just one solid color, Like green, blue, green, instead of green, green, green. Then setting them is even worse because I have to try to remember all the colors over several turns which for me can be spaced out over several days (I have an 8 month old baby, I'm busy)!

Please give us the option to set the colors of all three gems on the day the baby is born.  I know you can't see the gems yet, but that doesn't matter, I still want to set them so I don't have to constantly go back and remember what I'm trying to do.  I want to set the gems and forget them, it shouldn't be an annoyance I have to go back and click on several times to update and fix.

• Like 3

0 replies to this post

There are no comments yet