Stray Fawn Community

Peace of the Sinful Few

Cloude

Time to confuse some people! (And one of Kat's characters sprinkled in, of course.)

An eager albino lifted his head, excitement dying down as he stared at the nichelings surrounding him. This wasn’t mom, dad, or his siblings. These were nichelings his age laying on a piece of land departed from the nearby land.

His eyes widened for a moment, though he may as well try to figure out why he was here. He brought his snout down to the head of the brown, striped male who lay next to him. “Hello?”

The brown male shot up, quickly brushing off any exhaustion. “Ha- What? Uhm, please repeat?”

“Hello! Who’re you?” The albino smiled at the striped male, reaching a paw out to gently shake the pink female that lay in front of them.

“I’m Cho, son of Bologna.” He trailed off for a moment, looking around at the other sleeping nichelings before landing with his gaze back on the albino. “Who’re you?”

“The name’s Blizzard!” He gave the other male a sweet smile before looking back at the pink female, who was sitting up now.

“Hi?” She sounded a bit confused, blinking her eyes tiredly and bringing her nimble paw up to rub her eyes.

“Hello! What’s your name?”

The pink female stared at Blizzard for a moment before replying with a nervous smile and light mumble.

The albino stared back at her, tilting his head a bit. “What?”

“Pression. I’m Pression. Hi.” She looked down at her paws, shifting her balance nervously to try to be in the most ‘pleasing’ position possible.

“That’s a nice name.” He then pointed over at the pitch black female. “Wake her up?”

The pink female quickly nodded, turning to the other female and gently brushing a paw over their face a few times. “The sun’s out, won’t you come enjoy its rays?”

The fanged female slowly opened her eyes, looking around at the others before sitting up and sporting a confused expression. “Dusk is better. Why’d you touch my face?” 

The pink female took a small step back, dipping her head down. “My apologies, just needed to wake you.”

“You touched my face. Faces don’t get touched. No-paw zone.” She waved a paw in front of her own face for exaggeration before turning to stare out at the water. “And my ears are going into a bubble of ‘Cretins go shut up’. Peace!” She flicked her ears, taking all attention away from the group.

2020-10-08 (18).png

• Like 2

Pression stared at the fanged female for a few moments before looking back over at Blizzard and Cho. “I don’t think she likes me.”

“Ah, she’s probably a daddy’s girl, don’t worry.” He smiled and pointed over and the deformed nicheling. “Them next?”

The pink female hesitantly nodded before turning and lightly brushing her paw over the deformed male’s face. It felt odd and uneven, but is that not the same as the ground they walk on daily? “The bluebirds are up, wake yourself or be woken!”

The male lifted his head, blinking his eyes open to show milky white pupils and irises alike. He shifted his deformed paw a bit, putting all of the weight into the other paw. Hi. Hello.”

“Good morning, sleepyhead!” She gave a sweet smile, though it was hard not to wonder how he ended up in his current state. “I’m Pression. You?”

“Vitaytte. Hello.” He slowly brought himself up to a sitting position, flicking one of his ears. “Water?”

“Yes, we are surrounded by water. It’s nice water though!”

“Can we get to the next nicheling or are you going to sit there and talk the whole day?”

Pression turned back to Cho, hesitantly nodding. “Yes, my apologies.” She turned to the most threatening nicheling, lightly poking their forehead and backing up instead of pawing at their face. “Hello?”

When it was obvious that her attempt failed, Pression reached out and put a paw over the creature’s face. “Please awaken?”

She went to brush her paw over their face, but their eyes darted open and they jolted up into a sitting position with a “Boo!”

Pression, having been startled, quickly backed away from the male and curled up into a ball.

“Hey, that wasn’t nice!” Blizzard sat next to Pression, staring at the abnormally strong nicheling before putting a paw on Pression’s shoulder. He looked down at her with a worried expression. “Hey, are you okay?”

The pink female stayed curled in a ball, not giving a reply.

“Did I really scare her that bad?” The large creature reached a claw out and poked her before going back to his spot.

“Who’d you scare?” The last male had woken up to all the commotion, staring at the others, their initial confusion matching the other’s reactions to the new surroundings.

“The small pink one. She’s not responding.” They shrugged, looking over at the land that was at the other side of the water. “Hey, how do we get over there?”

Pression peeked her head out of the ball she had curled herself into to see what they were talking about. She stared at the land for a moment before sitting up and looking around. “Cho, Vitaytte, and the other girl have gills, can’t they breathe in the water?”

“Yes. That’s the point. I’ll make sure there isn’t something waiting on the other side.” Before the others had time to object, he pushed forward and dived into the water. He walked over to the other side, peeking out of the water on the other side to check through the grass. He then lifted himself up onto the land and smiled back at the others.

• Like 2

The others followed suit, though one of them seemed to be moving at a snail’s pace. Who, you may ask? The one who can barely move because of how massively built they are, of course.

“I do not believe I have heard the last splash yet?” Vitaytte stared at the shoreline with blind eyes, keeping his ears perked up.

“Should we go help him? I think he’s stuck in the waves.” He stared at the orange nicheling who was trying to get through the water to catch up with the others.

“Good, maybe then the conversations won’t go on as long.” The fanged female picked up the shell that was between her paws, fiddling with it for a bit. She did her best to try and open it, but she eventually got annoyed and got ready to chuck it out at the water.

Pression quickly snatched the shell, pulling the two sides open and handing it back to Penelope with a smile. “Please don’t waste food.”

“Yeah, whatever.” She stuffed the clam in her mouth, not just the meat, it included the shells. There was silence for a moment, and then the coughing started.

“Please don’t die here.”

“Should we help her?” He just kind of stared at the choking nicheling, who had idiotically decided to try and swallow the shell whole.

“Not ‘should we’, that should already be a given yes!” She started hitting the other female on the back to try and help her cough it up.

The fanged female was eventually able to cough the shell out, and she just stared at it for a moment before glaring at the others. All except Pression. “Yeah, thanks for the help.She scoffed, then turned and walked away.

Pression gave the others a nervous look before following the other female, Tracker being the only male to tag along.

2020-10-09 (1).png

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

The three had just been walking through the grass, when suddenly a flash of white tackled the fanged female. She freaked out and clawed at the nicheling before pushing them off. She stood up and took a few steps back.

“What the heck was that for?!”

“Sorry! I thought you were a bearyena!” An albino female stood up, staring back at the fanged female. Well, as best she could stare with her uneven eyes.

“I’m not fat, brown, or fluffy! I’m not even close! What the heck made you think I was a bearyena?!” It wasn’t that hard to tell that she was upset, especially with the low growl that accompanied her voice.

“There was a lot of growling and someone else was yelling! I thought there was a bearyena attacking somebody!” The albino took a step back, sitting down with a frown. 

Pression peeked out from behind Penelope, opening her mouth to talk, but quickly having been cut off by a paw bashing the top of her head. She fell to the ground, eyes closing as she went unconscious.

“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry!” She backed away, staring at the unconscious Pression. 

“Great job, ya killed her.” Penelope scoffed, then turned and put a paw against Pression’s neck.

“Well she’s not dead, but that’s probably going to hurt in the morning.”

2020-12-18 (34).png

• Like 2

Y'know what? Random facts time. Well, other than Tracker because I barely know him.

Penelope is still not an idiot folks, thanks for being distracted by my TED talk. 😎

Pression loves flowers. Give her flowers. All of the flowers. Now.

Vitaytte is my baby boi, I love him. Well, loved him.

Cho has over fourty siblings. Way to go, Bologna, you made yourself one heck of a lot of children.

BLIZZARD. He isn't bad actually. Oh, and his original blindness came from an injury his father gave him.

Orange yet-to-be-heard-name'd nicheling. They're trans. Baby gorl.

Albino yet-to-be-heard-name. Just wait to find out more about her. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...