Stray Fawn Community

rp stories

cookie

funny or sad or anything

one time when i was like 8 in this roblox game called born wild which i think got taken down or something where you could be a bunch of different animals, i was this wolf pup called sandy. the only thing i remember from rping that character was when some other person was like treating me like a pup or something (i was one obviously). then i typed something like *gets bigger and my claws get a little sharper* and the other person got scared (in rp)

another time in born wild when i was like 8 i was a wolf and it was my character's birthday so my rp parents took me to that big secret cave with the lake and we moved there

ANOTHER time in born wild when i was like 8 i was a wolf and there was a NOT COOL AGAINST ROBLOX TOS moment that i can definitely not share here

ANOTHERNOTHER time in born wild (or at least i think it was born wild) when i was like 8 i was a wolf and i had a (rp) sister named sunny. i friended her and she still remains on my friend list to this day. i think i might try to contact her about born wild actually

ok this topic was honestly just a way for me to talk about born wild. does anyone remember it? i played in like 2016 and 2017 then i saw all the ads for wolves' life and i moved there and never came back, but when i tried to it was just gone. it tended to have around 100 players at once