Stray Fawn Community

•[!]-[!] You [!]-[!] • [!]-[!] WOF SIM/RP [!]-[!] •

savya

Just now, Pale said:

You couldn’t fly properly, your left wing was damaged. The stranger watched you fall with big eyes, then he tried catching you.

"I thought you wanted to kill me?" She commented, still trying to fly upward.

Just now, Greenza said:

"I thought you wanted to kill me?" She commented, still trying to fly upward.

“I’d rather kill you myself then you getting killed by an avalanche! Grab on!” He reached his talons toward you, “Wanna die or not?”

1 minute ago, Pale said:

“I’d rather kill you myself then you getting killed by an avalanche! Grab on!” He reached his talons toward you, “Wanna die or not?”

"Guess so..." She said, grabbing his talons. As she said before, she'd rather not die.

Just now, Greenza said:

"Guess so..." She said, grabbing his talons. As she said before, she'd rather not die.

“Why are...you so...heavy?” He grunted, he brought her to a cliff and flopped down, the sun was setting; it was almost night. “Oh dear, I need to get of of here before night time.”

1 minute ago, Pale said:

“Why are...you so...heavy?” He grunted, he brought her to a cliff and flopped down, the sun was setting; it was almost night. “Oh dear, I need to get of of here before night time.”

"But why? It would be helpful to know is all."

3 minutes ago, Greenza said:

"But why? It would be helpful to know is all."

“So uh, y’know how I said this place was a secret realm like a hidden part of the continent?” He said, “At night, this place turns haunted and theres a 10% of survival, and there was a code to get out of here and it changed.”

Just now, Pale said:

“So uh, y’know how I said this place was a secret realm like a hidden part of the continent?” He said, “At night, this place turns haunted and theres a 10% of survival, and there was a code to get out of here and it changed.”

"Oh that's definitely not good-" o^o

Just now, Greenza said:

"Oh that's definitely not good-" o^o

“The only way of surviving is getting to that ice cold mountain,” he pointed to a mountain that was really far away, “I could possibly survive, since I’m and IceWing, but you...probably not.” He rubbed his talon nervously. “And plus its haunted by ghosts to get there and if I don’t know the code and were stuck here.” //also its my lunchtime, byebye

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Pale said:

“The only way of surviving is getting to that ice cold mountain,” he pointed to a mountain that was really far away, “I could possibly survive, since I’m and IceWing, but you...probably not.” He rubbed his talon nervously. “And plus its haunted by ghosts to get there and if I don’t know the code and were stuck here.” //also its my lunchtime, byebye

"Damn. That sucks." She said nonchalantly.

1 hour ago, Pale said:

The NightWing started thinking of a lie, “Its because, because, uh..ITS BECAUSE WE NEED TO YOU TO RATE OUR HOTEL BEFORE YOU LEAVE AND EVERYONE ELSE LEFT WITHOUT RATING SO NOW WE CHAIN PEOPLE AND ITS ALSO FOR PHOTOS!” The NightWing randomly said, “Totally true, chained IceWings look cool.” He took a bottle and pricked Hare with the needle until some of her blood leaked out.

Hare whimpered a little, then tensed "your not much of a nightwing are you," hare started, they snorted and continued, "REAL nightwings are good lairs, you are terrible at that" hare was trying to make the nightwing uncomfortable. 

4 hours ago, Enby_theSilkie said:

Hare whimpered a little, then tensed "your not much of a nightwing are you," hare started, they snorted and continued, "REAL nightwings are good lairs, you are terrible at that" hare was trying to make the nightwing uncomfortable. 

“Your right, I’m no good at being a NightWing” He sighed, “Wish I could impress—, never mind , now frost breath? I’ll let you free after that.” He brought a funny looking machine and put it over Hare’s head, “Now, the frost breath!”

2 hours ago, Pale said:

“Your right, I’m no good at being a NightWing” He sighed, “Wish I could impress—, never mind , now frost breath? I’ll let you free after that.” He brought a funny looking machine and put it over Hare’s head, “Now, the frost breath!”

Hare let out her frost breath, she just did it to be free, after that she groaned "Now, if you don't want to be frozen I suggest you telling me your name and letting me free" Hare flexed her claws 

14 hours ago, Enby_theSilkie said:

Hare let out her frost breath, she just did it to be free, after that she groaned "Now, if you don't want to be frozen I suggest you telling me your name and letting me free" Hare flexed her claws 

The NightWing unchained Hare. “Go now, be free but you wont get my name” he shook his head, “Your not aloud to know it.”

21 hours ago, Greenza said:

"Damn. That sucks." She said nonchalantly.

“Yeah, it has the code to escape but its even colder then frost breath” he said looking at that mountain, “You could stay behind but uh, I’m afraid you’d die too soon.” 

1 minute ago, Pale said:

“Yeah, it has the code to escape but its even colder then frost breath” he said looking at that mountain, “You could stay behind but uh, I’m afraid you’d die too soon.” 

"Lets just go. I'll most likely die either way so it's ok"

1 minute ago, Greenza said:

"Lets just go. I'll most likely die either way so it's ok"

“Alright, but if you die, don’t blame me” he said as he lifting his wings, “Wait, your wing is harmed. Do you know how to cure ripped wings?”

Just now, Pale said:

“Alright, but if you die, don’t blame me” he said as he lifting his wings, “Wait, your wing is harmed. Do you know how to cure ripped wings?”

"Uhhh not really, but I know it's harder with my hivewing wings..."

1 minute ago, Greenza said:

"Uhhh not really, but I know it's harder with my hivewing wings..."

“Its not like I’m to carry you” He looked around until he notice a funny looking plant. “Isn’t this..?” The broke off some of the plant leafs and a sticky sap came out. “You could use this, super sticky it could stick your wings together! Thought its super duper itchy”

Just now, Pale said:

“Its not like I’m to carry you” He looked around until he notice a funny looking plant. “Isn’t this..?” The broke off some of the plant leafs and a sticky sap came out. “You could use this, super sticky it could stick your wings together! Thought its super duper itchy”

"huh... Guess I'll gotta deal with the itch for a bit." She said, rubbing it on the rip. and sticking it back together.

Just now, Greenza said:

"huh... Guess I'll gotta deal with the itch for a bit." She said, rubbing it on the rip. and sticking it back together.

“Now, we gotta wait for it to dry” He sat down waiting for it to dry, his stomach growled “Hope theres something to eat around here.”