Stray Fawn Community

polly's art hell i mean dump where i draw a whole lot of critters

MATTRESS

1 hour ago, polly said:

polly talking about their playthrough? what ! 

yeah uhm cori. this is kind of spoilers but no one could guess it

song lyrics btw

YIPOPPEPPEEE[EEE could i guess it with my prophetic dream 😈

On 6/17/2023 at 4:41 AM, polly said:

I JUST WANNA DIE ANYWHERE ELSEEEEEEE IF ONLY I COULD DIE ANYWHERE ELSEE

mae borowski killed my tablet and i cant even fix that hand because it DIED

Untitled880_20230609012149.png?width=528&height=586

BUT YEAH I COULD LITERALLY WRITE AN ESAY ABOUT MAE AND ILL DO IT ONE DAY.

BUT yeah once i get home im making a nitw animatic. not telling you which song but im so exicted 

ANIMATIVC ??!?!!!!!?1/1/?!/!/!??!??!??/1/!/!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if only I could break the chain of disappointments
weighing me down
shake off the ghosts that whisper warnings
whenever you're not around

areyouhappynow.thumb.png.92849122d6c88df7f55b53209f818993.png

textless version

areyouhappynownotext.thumb.png.9b33a4017fb1c268109a0038c83622c5.png

not the ghost is a really good song 

anyways I LOVE DIVE!!!! I LOVE UNGENDERED SCUGS WHO LOOSE THEIR KIDS AND REGRET THEIR ACTIONS !!!! 

dive is an arti ripoff... didn't acutally mean to do that but sometimes you get silly 

anyways this was a lighting test and it went well!! a sketchy style went better with this so i used that

more things below bc im so autistic about this scug-

dive is a messenger for eight setting suns (or ess, they/she) they aren't a purposed organism or anything they just. showed up. they have horrible social skills and they cannot talk to other scugs to save their life!! 

they were sent to another iterator, tbh (two blue hearts, he/they, greens oc) bc they were worried about them. and. Oh Boy. 

thats all youre getting as we are Still roleplaying and i will draw them more :3 

• Love 6

11 hours ago, polly said:

weighing me down

textless version

anyways I LOVE DIVE!!!! I LOVE UNGENDERED SCUGS WHO LOOSE THEIR KIDS AND REGRET THEIR ACTIONS !!!! 

dive is an arti ripoff... didn't acutally mean to do that but sometimes you get silly 

anyways this was a lighting test and it went well!! a sketchy style went better with this so i used that

dive is a messenger for eight setting suns (or ess, they/she) they aren't a purposed organism or anything they just. showed up. they have horrible social skills and they cannot talk to other scugs to save their life!! 

they were sent to another iterator, tbh (two blue hearts, he/they, greens oc) bc they were worried about them. and. Oh Boy. 

thats all youre getting as we are Still roleplaying and i will draw them more :3 

got silly 

these are songs i personally relate to the roleplay :3 

• Love 2

18 hours ago, polly said:

weighing me down

textless version

UPDATE DIVE ADOPTED A KID 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 11:55 PM, ralsei deltarune said:

a sight to behold 766816303_asighttobehold_20220511234255.thumb.png.a4b40120ef1eed7609600a9faa59f790.png

the whole roaring deltarune thing is so cool to me and I'm practicing my ralsei drawings so what about both!!!

also it's up to you guys to interpret what he's looking at :]

imagine not being able to draw ralsei LMAO

anyways relasei..... 

image.png.4830290f04fcaa45e2c8f059ad5ebc02.png

image.png.2f0704232cb8f1a89b11165ea6b03800.png

WAS ABOUT TO COLOR HIM AND THEN MAGMA WENT ON MAINTENANCE.... THIS IS ALL THAT REMAINS OF RALSEI.... 

anyways idk why ive only been using magma for the past 2 days i get silly sometimes 

4 minutes ago, polly said:

WAS ABOUT TO COLOR HIM AND THEN MAGMA WENT ON MAINTENANCE.... THIS IS ALL THAT REMAINS OF RALSEI.... 

anyways idk why ive only been using magma for the past 2 days i get silly sometimes 

ralsei lives....

16 minutes ago, polly said:

image.png.2d72a455f229913aef29f8841bfc6997.png

ralsei :3 ft worlds smallest attacker 

• Love 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

THE AUTISM CONSUMES.... 

YOURE_PETRIFIED_BY_BEING_PROVEN_RIGHT.thumb.png.42adb63ede4ad0834e8ebf367eaf2681.png

wordless verison that i actually don't like! 

pomniwordless.thumb.png.791b0a3daf8d47295f0fe949c15167e1.png

but yeah WATCH THE DIGITAL CIRCUS... dont you want to watch a women freak out about suddenly transported to a strange world after putting on this weird vr headset and you cant take it off and you keep seeing this exit door but the guy who apparently runs this place is saying "ermmm no what are you talking about" and everyone around you is saying that theyve been here for years abd youre going insane ??? yes yes you do. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, polly said:

THE AUTISM CONSUMES.... 

YOURE_PETRIFIED_BY_BEING_PROVEN_RIGHT.thumb.png.42adb63ede4ad0834e8ebf367eaf2681.png

wordless verison that i actually don't like! 

pomniwordless.thumb.png.791b0a3daf8d47295f0fe949c15167e1.png

but yeah WATCH THE DIGITAL CIRCUS... dont you want to watch a women freak out about suddenly transported to a strange world after putting on this weird vr headset and you cant take it off and you keep seeing this exit door but the guy who apparently runs this place is saying "ermmm no what are you talking about" and everyone around you is saying that theyve been here for years abd youre going insane ??? yes yes you do. 

theres a Couple swears but theyre censored and i doubt anyone here cares... also its pretty dark so erm. stay safe guys