Stray Fawn Community

Adam Kickstarter custom plushies

jennymarlv

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally #5 is ready to go home! I love the colors picked for him! This is a purr snout with little fangs ( which I just realized still need to be added before he goes ).. My sewing room is finally about 75% set up so this will help things move faster! 

nicheling5.jpg

blue (1).png

• Love 5

On 4/29/2023 at 3:49 PM, Dulcey said:

These all look incredible! Thanks for sharing your progress - you're doing a fantastic job! ❤️

Thank you!! And I really appreciate how patient everyone is! You all are so great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 9:52 AM, Juniper said:

Who's critter is this (if you are able to share)? He looks very similar to what I think I ordered. I can't wait to see mine come to life.

Things are moving along a little faster now so yours should be with you before too much longer! I'm so sorry this is taking so long. I had no idea so many people would want plushies but I am thrilled to be able to be a part of this! I would love to see pics of custom plushies in their new home so please feel free to post them here! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm excited to see the next nichlings come about, but I'm sure you are busy with the holidays like all of us are. I hope everything is going well for you.
Have a wonderful Christmas and amazing New Year's Eve! I will see you in the new year!

My beautiful boy arrived yesterday - absolutely love him!! I cannot get over how floofy he is (especially those mammoth feet!) and I love all the little details like his gorgeous eyes and little mane. Thanks so much, Jenny! I'd say he's settled in just fine. :)

IMG_20231217_135913.jpg

IMG_20231217_140044.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 6