Stray Fawn Community

Generations ( Season 1)

Maxwell cat

[TW] This roleplay contains a lot of death (not in any graphic detail, of course), if you're sensitive to that.

-- stats season - greenleaf 3 weather - sunny 1 [ it is a pleasant day - there are no negative ailments attached ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welcome to generations!

one character, one life - will you survive? 

---

what is generations?

generations is a roleplay focusing on the hardships of warrior cat life. hunting , patrolling , and all duties of a warrior cat are vital to the survival of a clan. you'll have a dead cat eventually, and you're able to gain achievements and through completing them, you'll get points, named reputation, that will assist the influence of your starclan cat. you are expected to die through random or non-random events.

---------------

how to join

you start as a kit, born to a litter from a litter project. all kits will start as 1 moon old, as 0 moon old kits can barely move and that'd be very boring to roleplay.

Or

you fill  out the Provided Sign up.

----------------

the clans

BushClan - a clan with many small trees and stones, most covered in bushes. the territory has many small caves in which cats like to play in.

LagoonClan- They Live Next to a Lagoon, Hence the name " Lagoonclan" Its Prey population on their side is always, booming; so don't be surprised. They usually hunt, Frogs, doves and Lagoonwater animals. 

there are three households which may hold kittypets.

---------------

aging system

i would hate for anyone to have to be stuck with a character for ~50 weeks (this would be an entire year!), so as your character gets older, your character ages faster. ask if you have questions

. 1-2 moons: will age at one moon per week. (1 week total) [kit]

2-12 moons: will age at two moons per week. (5 weeks total) [kit/apprentice]

12- 40 moons: will age at four moons per week. (7 weeks total) [young warrior/warrior]

40 - 70 moons: will age at five moons per week. (6 weeks total) [senior warrior]

70 - 100 moons: will age at six moons per week. (5 weeks total) [elder]

100 - death: will remain aging at six moons per week.

total : 24 weeks or ~6 irl months to become 100 moons.

--------------

rules

1. One living cat, one StarClan cat, and one Dark Forest cat per person, so three characters total. When a cat dies, you may create a new living cat. If you have a ghost, it will either take up your stc slot or your df slot.

2. No cussing unless its something from the Warrior series.

5. We aren't using the term "medicine cat" due to racist implications of said term. Please use the term "medic" instead!

6. Kits may not have crushes. Nobody may have a crush on a kit. Apprentices may not have mates. Romantic age gaps, including crushes, are limited to four moons apart unless both cats involved are over twenty moons old.

7. If your character is in a romantic relationship, the other person, MUST give permission to you that they are okay with this. If you're 18+ years old irl please refrain from having a roleplay relationship with any irl minors (Don't ask them their age, if they don't explicitly state they're 18+ on their profile, count them as a minor.)

8. Keep it kid-friendly. This is the forums.

9. Abuse is not allowed in any forms. Exceptions may apply though, feel free to ask if you have a good reason.

10. Disabilities and disorders must be intensely researched before you are able to play a character with them (unless you have the disability yourself). There are many misconceptions about different disabilities and disorders. Research how the disability or disorder works, how the community of that disability/disorder would like to be represented, what are some common misconceptions to avoid, ask questions if you're able and have them! If you are unable to do this research, I'll have to ask you not to play a disabled character, in order to make sure everyone feels properly represented.

11. Feathers worn behind ears and any variation of the Tribe of Rushing Water are never allowed due to misrepresentation of indigenous populations. However, I want to make it clear that feathers behind ears are not what should be all anyone symbolizes Native American culture to be.

--

Name ~ Age ~ Gender ~ Looks ~ Personality ~ Likes/Dislikes ~ Sexuality ~ Clan/Allegiance ~ Skills (fighting, hunting, climbing, swimming etc.) ~ Other

Name ~ Greenpaw

Age ~ 8 moons

Gender ~ Demi-girl [She/They/it]

Looks ~

greenleap.png.ddd68ac0127b13f1ff54975807308dbb.png

Personality ~ An optimistic cat who always attempts to see the good in others, even if it doesn't seem like there is any. They are easily distractible, yet hyperfocus on things it enjoys.

Likes/Dislikes ~

Dislikes: Others treating her like a kit, mud, and climbing

Sexuality ~ Bisexual mess lmao

Clan/Allegiance ~ Lagoonclan

Skills ~ Swimming, mediating between cats, and hunting

Other ~ Little guy with ADHD (I have adhd irl). No thoughts behind her eyes, a scrimblo.

On 2/4/2023 at 4:44 PM, Cat said:

Name ~ Duskkit [grown up to be “Duskfeather”]

Age ~ 1-2 moons [as of now]

Gender ~ Male

Looks ~ [will add a drawing later, as I don’t have one rn] A tall, sleek light brown cat with a white belly and tail-tip. Has amber eyes, and small scar on his left hind-leg [due to misbehaving as a kit].

Personality ~  Pretty confident. He’s nice, but being the best is his first priority. Gets extremely angry when somebody points out his mistakes.

Likes/Dislikes ~ Extreme dislike of bees/wasps/hornets etc.

Sexuality ~ Pansexual

Clan/Allegiance ~ LagoonClan

Skills (fighting, hunting, climbing, swimming etc.) ~ Horrible climber. Pretty okay fighter, could beat a cat a little over average. But he’s not the strongest, especially if his opponent is larger then him. Swimming is 50/50.

Other ~ Shipping is okay. He has no disabilities.

On 2/4/2023 at 10:44 PM, Cat said:

(Warning: I know virtually nothing about warrior cats except the basics like what star clan and dark forest is and what are warriors and medics and apprentices, I never read the books or anything, but this rp looks really cool. Can I still join, or do I have to know something about warrior cats?) 

Name ~ Emberkit

Age ~ 1-2 moons

Gender ~ Male

Looks ~ I don't have an image, but I might get one soon. He has white fur with red splodges on it, one covering his right eye. He is kind of big for a kit, and strong as well. Has russet coloured eyes.

Personality ~ He is actually very kind and gentle, even though he is very strong. He doesn't get worked up easily, and is usually skeptical of going exploring. He is quiet, though with a good friend he can talk for hours. However, while he's very open and doesn't judge people, he is entirely too trusting, and slightly stupid in the ways of the world. If he Dislikes someone for some reason, it's usually hard to get him to like that person again, as he feels he's made up his mind. He follows the warrior code to the letter, and looks down on those who don't.

Likes/~ lazing in the sun, fish, being alone, forests 

Dislikes ~ rude cats, coconuts, rabbil meat, cats that are too in-your-face

Sexuality ~ Demiromantic, asexual 

Clan/Allegiance ~Lagoonclan

Skills (fighting, hunting, climbing, swimming etc.) ~ He is very good at fighting and hunting, is surprisingly quiet for his size, can swim but very badly, can climb but but very slowly an he's pretty bad at it, he can fish well, he is not very fast but can still outrun a bearyena

Other~ Kind of wants to be a medic when he's older, its just that he's scared he won't be able to have a mate then. I'm okay with Shipping. He doesn't have any disabilities. 

14 hours ago, GreenTheGreat said:

Name ~ Greenpaw

Age ~ 8 moons

Looks ~

Personality ~ An optimistic cat who always attempts to see the good in others, even if it doesn't seem like there is any. They are easily distractible, yet hyperfocus on things it enjoys.

Likes/Dislikes ~

Other ~ Little guy with ADHD (I have adhd irl). No thoughts behind her eyes, a scrimblo.

Accepted!

15 hours ago, GreenTheGreat said:

Name ~ Greenpaw

Age ~ 8 moons

Looks ~

Likes/Dislikes ~

It was, dark and Hollow, with Gleaming stars.

Chatter filled your, ears as Today; Was the annual Gathering.

Your mentor, WolfProwl Was Busy Talking to A Bushclan member. They seemed Close.

What will you do?

13 hours ago, piece of bread said:

You woke, up in a dimly lit den.

your eyes, squinting as Morning came.

Hello dear. "

a soft Voice Came Ringing in your ear.

It was your mother; ElmWave

while she was out, she brought Some dove back.

she walked over to you, and placed it beside, you.

1 hour ago, Cat said:

It was, dark and Hollow, with Gleaming stars.

Chatter filled your, ears as Today; Was the annual Gathering.

Your mentor, WolfProwl Was Busy Talking to A Bushclan member. They seemed Close.

What will you do?

Greenpaw bounced over, wanting to be included in the conversation, while also having nothing else to do. She sat by her mentor, listening to them talk.

59 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

Greenpaw bounced over, wanting to be included in the conversation, while also having nothing else to do. She sat by her mentor, listening to them talk.

Wolfprowl, was talking loudly; before he adverted his gaze to you.

" Oh!, Greenpaw; what are you doing here?"

his deep voice, sent some chills down your spine, but you knew he didn't mean harm.

48 minutes ago, Cat said:

Wolfprowl, was talking loudly; before he adverted his gaze to you.

" Oh!, Greenpaw; what are you doing here?"

his deep voice, sent some chills down your spine, but you knew he didn't mean harm.

"Oh I was just bored and lonely and had nobody to talk to so I came over here to see what you were doing" She rambled in one breath. 

1 hour ago, GreenTheGreat said:

"Oh I was just bored and lonely and had nobody to talk to so I came over here to see what you were doing" She rambled in one breath. 

" Nothing special, over here. But there's a group of apprentices over there!"

he looked at the Circle of apprentices.

" why not, Try to talk to them?"

HIs voice softened.

( @GreenTheGreat )

5 hours ago, Cat said:

You woke, up in a dimly lit den.

your eyes, squinting as Morning came.

Hello dear. "

a soft Voice Came Ringing in your ear.

It was your mother; ElmWave

while she was out, she brought Some dove back.

she walked over to you, and placed it beside, you.

“Mama!” Duskkit mewed. He blinked his eyes a couple of times to adjust to the light. He beant down to eat the dove.

12 hours ago, Cat said:

You were playing with your mossball.

Suddenly your father; Turtlenose came in.

" how's my, little Warrior doing?"

His tail curled around his paws.

'Da!' Emberkit bounded over to his father. Emberkit knew his father was a bit of an adventurer, he always liked listening to his stories. 'What did you do?' he asked, wide eyed. 

16 hours ago, piece of bread said:

“Mama!” Duskkit mewed. He blinked his eyes a couple of times to adjust to the light. He beant down to eat the dove.

Your mother watched you eat,

A slight smile, tugging on her lips; before laying down.

She then, tickled you with her tail.

18 hours ago, Cat said:

" Nothing special, over here. But there's a group of apprentices over there!"

he looked at the Circle of apprentices.

" why not, Try to talk to them?"

HIs voice softened.

( @GreenTheGreat )

(Aaaaaa I've been VERY busy, sorry!)

"Oh, uh, okay!" She said, walking over to the group

4 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Da!' Emberkit bounded over to his father. Emberkit knew his father was a bit of an adventurer, he always liked listening to his stories. 'What did you do?' he asked, wide eyed. 

Turtletail, tapped his tail.

"Well.. On my adventure; I happened to run into some, Fox dens.

He remarked, his tongue Clicked.

" Although, No foxes were in there, which was straaaaaannnge..."

he trailed off, looking for something.

" where's your mother?"

he asked. 

50 minutes ago, Cat said:

Your mother watched you eat,

A slight smile, tugging on her lips; before laying down.

She then, tickled you with her tail.

Duskkit giggled as he was tickled.

“Mama, can I go see what the medic is doing?” he asked.

1 hour ago, piece of bread said:

Duskkit giggled as he was tickled.

“Mama, can I go see what the medic is doing?” he asked.

Elmwave tilted her head, in consideration then repiled.

" Sure, just don't go to far now"

she Agreed, to Dusk'kits question.

1 hour ago, GreenTheGreat said:

They sat and listened, not wanting to butt in. 

The chatter, continued until..

" Hey!"

" Hello!"

two Voice's beamed, from your left.

as you turned you saw a White tom, and Blue She-cat

" I'm Cranepaw, and this is my sister Asterpaw"

he mewed.

" whats your name?" 

they both asked in a curious manner.

54 minutes ago, Maxwell cat said:

The chatter, continued until..

" Hey!"

" Hello!"

two Voice's beamed, from your left.

as you turned you saw a White tom, and Blue She-cat

" I'm Cranepaw, and this is my sister Asterpaw"

he mewed.

" whats your name?" 

they both asked in a curious manner.

She jumped a bit at the sudden pause in conversation, stuttering a bit she mewed in response, "uh- I- I'm Greenpaw!" She mewed