Stray Fawn Community

My daily rants!

cedarwhisperplaysniche

First-  why does wc go on so long? (Fell free to disagree and write an essay over how wrong I am!) 

(Spoilers for maybe arcs 1-3) 

okay so.. I’ve read arc 1 and arc 2… bought arc three, got 5 pages in, stopped reading. THERES JUST TO BIG OF A GAP IN THE BOOKS! I can’t connect with… jay kit or whatevs… I heard all the spoilers and I know this arc was about magic cats  which kinda defeats the fact that wc is realistic-ish cat drama. Fine… cats don’t talk… wc is alr unrealistic… they have magic cats in cat heaven who let sisters read each others minds! That’s unrealistic!

but magic….? I’m out. Some of y’all warrior cats fans are going harass me and murder me after this /j but I think that my statements should be AGKNOWLEGED- (oh know I just became a Karen-*-notes at the bottom) 

I already know (VERY BAD SPOILER BEWARE) that leafpool is the ‘three’s mother, and that one of the siblings doesn’t have these powers it’s another cat so yeah that kinda ruins it for me if that spoiled the entire arc for you I am so sorry rn… BUT MOVING ON! 

I haven’t ever taken a test, so don’t quote me on this, but my mom says I might have ADHD, so maybe it is my short attention span, but I need a relatively short arc because I feel like long, drawn out, plots that have been running straight for 20 years is really boring. (Reading this is really boring probably) I need a brand new plot, moving on from the old one! Also I think the fast change of arc one leading to a whole new setting threw me off because I hadn’t gotten used to the original territories, which really I thought I would spend more time in. But then all that ‘setting up the camp’ crap in arc 2 really made me bored.

But anyways, sorry if ANY of this was offensive, I just neeed to get my rants out sometimes so yeah! AGAIN- this was not made to be offensive

*not to be offensive Karen is not racist that’s just what I call annoying people. Just bc ur name is Karen doesn’t mean you are annoying! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cedarwhisperplaysniche said:

So this is just for a daily rant. A lot of the time in my head i- (deep breath) (get ready for cringe) narrrate a yt rant video in my head, so here’s some of those rants!

I literally do exactly that too-

• Like 1