Stray Fawn Community

Wings of fire Tribe Headcanons

Epoch Frog

This is a Thread for my Wof Tribe Headcanons 

So far We only Have my headcanon of how the Dragon's eggs Look like in my style

801SemTtulo_20230814183939.thumb.png.ec27380e345fc58206ed793de8bfb038.png

Skywings: The normal eggs are mostly Orange with Red and Light Yellow "Accents" While the Firescales eggs also Have that they are Bigger and their "Accents" Look like Flames

Mudwings: The eggs have a "Pupil' In the middle Just like frog eggs the Fireproof Scales or Blood egg's "Pupil" is More slit-like

Sandwings: Pretty simple If the Dragonet inside it is female the egg is bigger 

Seawings: Like the mudwing eggs The eggs have a "Pupil" In the middle ( I based them on a type of fish eggs ) 

Rainwing: The eggs Look alot like a Pastel Rainbow and Depending on the gender of the dragonet they May have Either Swirls or Lines

Nightwings: Basically Look like a Sky during Night with stars while The Moonborn Nightwing egg has The Amount of full moons It Hatched/Will hatch at ( in this example it has 3 Full moons )

Icewings: Very Light shades of blue ( May also be other colors ) with Lighter Spots They also are meant to look alot like Ice

Hivewings: Not much but the Pattern on the eggs seems to look a bit like The veins of the Wings of a Bee

Silkwings: They are White with a Yellow gradient while flamesilk Silkwing eggs are bigger and have a blue Gradient instend of a yellow one

Leafwings: Supposed to look Like a lot Of leaves pilled into the form of a egg depending on the gender of the Dragonet inside it The Egg Will be either bigger or Smaller And also Have Either A Light Green color or a Dark Green one

• Like 1