Stray Fawn Community

SIXTH SUN - A WARRIORS FANFICTION

2763miles

hello all!!

sixth sun is my own warriors arc that i've been brainstorming on for a few days now. it takes place decades after a starless clan, so no canon characters are alive in this timeline. riverclan is separated from all of the other clans, and honestly most of the clans are slowly but surely becoming basically apocalyptic, and crumbling in on themselves. cats begin to break the warrior code with no punishments, there are natural disasters often, and an infectious disease with no known cure. at least not yet.

this is the thread i will be posting content related to sixth sun, whether it be chapters, references for characters, sneak peaks, hints, maps, ost to listen to during specific chapters, etc etc!

TW/CWs: Violence, Depictions/Descriptions of blood, Mentions of death, Animal death, Kitten death, Major character death, Vomit, Body horror, Derealization, Other things that will be added later!

if you want to view the guide to terms, herbs and other things, it is available to view here! it is still a major work in progress, and will become longer as the arc continues.

• Eek! 2

let's start off with the main protags! i've posted them in my basefill dump thread already but i'll post them here too! there will be two protags per book (not counting prologues and epilogues)!

these are (in clockwise order) wildfeather, stonedapple, echostep, brokenshade and quicktail!

base is by rockyspotted ofc :D

sixthsunprotagrefs.thumb.png.94ee52f84af2b5b86a49853a6edf2b8c.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

also i've updated the ultimate guide, im gonna explain what the Border Wanderers are

Basically, they are this huge group of rouges that can be found literally everywhere, even on Riverclan's side of the sky river. There are different ranks that also are explained in the guide, however each role has a Chieftain. The Chieftain watches over the cats of their assigned role, and also aids in leading the Border Wanderers in any battles that occur. However, there is a cat that watches over all the Chieftains called the Wings Above. They must be referred to as the Wings Above by all Border Wanderers (with the exception of family members, and mates). They are said to have been chosen by the stars themselves, and therefore the Wings Above have a very deep bond with cats in the afterlife. Despite seeming just like the Clans, the Border Wanderers are much more primitive when it comes to strategies and techniques. They also do not have deputies or medicine cats, so most cats who get life-changing injuries do not survive said injuries. The Border Wanderers have a ton of underground tunnels, which is how the Chieftains meet up to discuss various things. It is also how most cats, especially Burrowers, explore the land.

there's more stuff but most of it is explained in the guide lol

• Eek! 1

• 2 weeks later...