Stray Fawn Community

Watch me make a N x Uzi fanfic since im bored

Merp_The_Derp

cringe warning

N x Uzi fanfic im making : D

Chapter 1

Uzi stared into the deep, empty space and gazed at the stars. She hadn’t seen N in so long, and inside, she felt sad, empty. She had started to gain a closer relationship with Thad. Well bite me! He abandoned me for some dumb mission! Uzi picked up her railgun when suddenly she saw something white in the corner of her eye. She quickly aimed her railgun at it when she saw it was a piece of paper with some kind of shape on it. She walked up to it and flipped her short hair out of her face. It was a heart, with writing that said To Uzi. She opened it up and in very sloppy writing said Met me at the londing pond Yoll know wich 1. She stared at it for a few seconds more then threw it down on the ground. Probably some prank Thad playing on me.

It was the next day. School had just gone out and everyone was running back to their homes. Uzi quietly lurked around the halls avoiding anybody in the halls. She ran down the hall which led to her escape hatch when suddenly, Thump! When she looked up, she saw Thad. ”Hey,” he said, “What’s got you in a rush?” But if he’s here, then who’s waiting for me at the pod? “N-nothing! Now go away, before I bite you!” She kept running down the hall, bumping into everyone and everything. She kept running until she had found a door that said Bite me N. I miss you N. She remembered all her times with N, laughing and playing, and all her feelings- no. no. HE left HER. She shook the feelings off her mind and crawled out of the building.

Uzi looked around. Weird landing pod. Weird landing pod. Suddenly, she saw a landing pod spaceship covered in painted pink hearts. Yep, she thought this is the place. She quickly took out her railgun, fully loaded, and entered the landing pod. But instead of the broken down inside she remembered, it was decorated like someone was throwing a fancy party, with candles lit and a vase of flowers on the table. Suddenly, Uzi heard a crashing sound. “Who’s there?” she cried. She pointed her gun to where the crash came from. A tall shadow appeared out of the corner, looking a lot like.. N! Uzi dropped her railgun on the floor. “N-N? Is t-that r-really you?” He smiled lightly “What do you think?” Uzi ran over to N, tears streaming down her face. “Oh N! I thought I lost you!” Uzi’s tears streamed down her face like a waterfall. “Me too, but there’s been something I’ve been needing to tell you all this time.” He quickly kissed Uzi on the cheek. “I l-love you Uzi, more than a friend! W-will you date me?” Uzi quickly forgot all her feelings from earlier. She grabbed N’s shoulders and kissed him on the lips. N closed his eyes as he acknowledged the kiss. Suddenly, a loud crash appeared on the other side of the pod. Uzi quickly grabbed her railgun as N unsheathed his claws. Out came a robot, almost identical to N, with blood red eyes. “N-n,” Uzi started, “W-what are those?”