Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats [4 Clan] Roleplay

KoiSpring

Name - Hemlockpaw

Age - 9 moons 

Clan - ShoreClan

Rank - Apprentice (Mentor is Littlebean  < 3 )

Looks - He is a black, white and grey tom with yellow eyes

Family/Friends - Fishstar (Half sister)

Lilyspring (Friend)

Pers - He is shy and moody

Owner - Box

3 minutes ago, Box said:

alright, move him down to warrior! (Also make him depressed because he got replaced so it adds more plot heheh)

Whoever becomes deputy he will hate for the rest of his life lol

• Haha 1

*Duckwander stumbled into the nursery, a vole in her mouth, she suddenly stumbled to the ground. /Npc queen/ ran over to her. "The kits are coming!" she exclaimed. She ran over to the medicine den, where Darkpond and his apprentice, /Npc Med cat app/ where sorting herbs. Darkpond turned around, smelling the scent of fear on her. "What's wrong?" he asked nervously "Duckwander's kits are coming!" Darkpond and /Npc med cat app/ stared at each other  and ran to the nursery, where Duckwander was wriggling in pain*

(Time skip)

*Torrentleap ran into the nursery, where he saw three kits, a ginger and white she cat, a black and blue tom, and a white she cat. "They're beautiful," He whispered.  He nuzzled up against Duckwander, who was breathing heavily. "What should we name them?" She stared at the kits, "Lets name the ginger one Silentkit, and the white one Ivorykit." What about the black and blue one?" Torrentleap asked "Mistkit."

18 hours ago, Box said:

Whoever becomes deputy he will hate for the rest of his life lol

Torrentleap ~ "I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME NOW I SIT AONE IN MY DEN EATING ICE CREAM BECAUSE IM DEPRESSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

• Haha 2

Duckwander just had her kits! Here is their form

Name ~ Silentkit

Age - 0 moons

Clan - BrookClan

Rank - Kit

Looks - A ginger and white patched she - cat

Family - Duckwander (Mother) Torrentleap (Father) Ivorykit (Sister) Mistkit (Brother)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name ~ Mistkit

Age ~ 0 moons

Clan ~ BrookClan

Rank ~ Kit

Looks ~ A Black and blue tom

Family ~ Duckwander (Mother) Torrentleap (Father) Silentkit (Sister) Ivorykit (Sister)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name ~ Ivorykit

Age ~ 0 moons

Clan ~ BrookClan

Rank ~ Kit

Looks ~ A pure white she ~ cat

Family ~ Duckwander (Mother) Torrentleap (Father) Mistkit (Brother) Ivorykit (Sister)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On 1/2/2024 at 1:24 PM, Merp_The_Derp said:

Name - Fallenwish

Age ~ 57 moons

Rank - Second~in~Command

Clan - The reapers

Looks ~ A tabby black and blue she - cat

Family/Friends Loyal to Cherryblossom, but rest of family is unknown. rumored to be kittypets/rouges

Pers - Very loyal to Cherryblossom, but is deadly to other cats who dont listen to her

Owner - Box

Ok, this will sound odd but, (if your ok with it) we ship them? Because like the more I read this the more my mind goes. "Ship, ship, shipppp" XD

3 minutes ago, BannaDannaBanna said:

Ok, this will sound odd but, (if your ok with it) we ship them? Because like the more I read this the more my mind goes. "Ship, ship, shipppp" XD

Sure i dont really care plus that will make them more dangerous to protect each other

2 minutes ago, BannaDannaBanna said:

Yeah, that makes sense, they give of like "the bad___ couple that is done with everyone's crap"

true, now ima go make fanart of them : D