Stray Fawn Community

dolan's new homethread

dolan

hey y'all, i lost the motivation to post here after steam log-in broke and i couldn't get into my old account, but i've finally gotten over it and now i'm going to use this account instead. 😁

i will post my random thoughts in this thread, and use this first post as a way to show off my niche OCs. for now. here is information about me.

my name is dolan. i also go by lawrence [or "larry" as a nickname]. i use it/it's but if we become friends you may use it/he/she. i am agender. i am an autistic hobbyist artist.

i like niche. pokemon, warrior cats, my singing monsters, wolfquest, neopets, of montreal [the band], sonic the hedgehog, ginga. and many more things.

i will update this post later on with my niche OCs. i'm on a new laptop and embarrassed of my old art though, so it'll be a while before i can get some updated art for this thread. i can explain my niche ocs briefly though!

my niche OCs are from the far-future! they've basically evolved into the human equivalent of their world. they stand on two legs, talk, and have complex societies and build cities! varied genetics are still present in their modern form, but certain gangs of nichelings think that some genes are "useless" and want to rid the world of them. my story is focused on some nichelings with these "undesireable" genes and their struggles to avoid these gangs and try to appeal to the greater public and show them that everyone is worthy of acceptance.

Edited by dolan
  • Like 2
  • Eek! 2